Sign in to follow this  
Sombre

Dawn of War 2

So I've bought Dawn of War 2 and Chaos Rising for £10 from play.com last Sunday, that's just 5 quid a game and it just so happens I've received it in the post today :)

I'd definitely be up for some multiplayer, also as a plus, I'm off work next week so I can dedicate it some decent gaming time :tup:

Yeah, that multiplayer we were talking about hasn't happened yet. To my knowledge, that is. Everyone might be having fun behind my back.

So is anyone up for some DoW fun later on today? I'll be available in about 4 hours or so if anyone's interested ;) (Specific I know, but the wife's going out tonight so that's pretty much when I'll be on :D)

I just played my first couple of last stand games last night and found it hilariously awesome and would love to play some more matches with some thumbs :)

Oh man, I would've loved to, but I have prior engagements. Which DoW by the way? Vanilla? Expansion? Retribution?

Oh man, I would've loved to, but I have prior engagements. Which DoW by the way? Vanilla? Expansion? Retribution?

No worries, it's quite short notice really. I've got DoW & Chaos Rising by the way.

I would, except my GFWL account with DoW2, Batman, JC2 and probably a few other things is locked out. . .

Not happy about that.

My assumption is that I had a credit card somewhere without realizing it, because checking my email reveals that someone bought a $70 and a $60 package of MS Points. And naturally, since I don't own an XBox, and have never payed for MS Points on that account, it was marked fraudulent and my account was locked down. Argh.

Also, not sure why I thought JC2 was GFWL. Still, it means I'll never finish Batman again.

I have Retribution and Chaos Rising. My Steam screen-name is "Wubbles" and my Windows Live screen-name is "Wublles".

My assumption is that I had a credit card somewhere without realizing it, because checking my email reveals that someone bought a $70 and a $60 package of MS Points. And naturally, since I don't own an XBox, and have never payed for MS Points on that account, it was marked fraudulent and my account was locked down. Argh.

Also, not sure why I thought JC2 was GFWL. Still, it means I'll never finish Batman again.

well that sucks :(

I would totaly be up for some Dow 2 laststand as i only started playing it a couple of days ago, im on steam every night so just give me a message :)

oh and my steam ID and Windows ID is 'Stewmull' :)