Sign in to follow this  
Jake

The Idle Thumbs Podcast Episode 1: THE GREAT GATLING-GUNSBY

Welcome to video games!

So we're going to be doing some more podcast content. (See, we weren't lying!) We don't have a schedule of any sort worked out. Weekly is highly unlikely. After talking about a new alternative name to "Idle Thumbs" for about 30 seconds, we landed on the blindingly original "The Idle Thumbs Podcast," so, yeah. Here it is!

"THE GREAT GATLING-GUNSBY"

Idle Thumbs is dead. Long live The Idle Thumbs Podcast. It took a little longer than we thought, but we're here. Chris, Jake, and Steve catch up on the last few months, talk about video games a lot. Welcome back!

Games Discussed: BioShock 2, BioShock, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect, Aladdin (SNES), Dante's Inferno, War and War, The Body Count of Monte Cristo, The Origin of the Species: Origins

minipod_itunes.png

minipod_rss.png

Of all the the days I don't check the main page/forum like usual, it has to be this one.

I await the aural awesomeness invading my ears. Hopefully 3 months allowed Jake to work on UI's and play something (on a Mac...).

It's back!

Instantly downloaded and now I'm off to work to listen to the Podcast. :tup:

I'm so happy I'm going to wait until the morning and a sober head to enjoy this. Yes to The Idle Thumbs Podcast (it's much better than that lame idle thumbs podcast).

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

PONIES!

:crazy:

Thumbs eposide... vacation... now if I only had Bioshock 2 SE for PC my life would be awesome.

Oh, god, the Marek Bronstring Marek Bronstring Bronstring Bronstring Bronstring Jeff Goldgame was so delightful.

This is the best day

Seconded, Firstly having pods focefully blasted into our faces, later having my face completely destroyed by Lamb of God and BTBAM.