• One Finger Death Punch
  • Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Paranormal
  • Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood
  • Hexcells
  • Adventures of Shuggy
  • Critical Mass
  • CreaVures

The important thing is that for $4  you get a Steam key for One Finger Death Punch, and maybe another game you might like.  I've already got Tiny and Big, so I can spare a key for that for anyone interested.

EDIT: Hexcells is a hexagonal minesweeper-cum-kakuro with very slick minimalist production values.  I dig it.

EDIT2:  Okay, so I stayed up til 1 PM beating all of Hexcells.  Short, but not overly.  Doesn't overstay it's welcome.

Rome and Shogun 2 were my favorites in the series. If I remember correctly, Shogun 2 had a decent tutorial campaign as well, so it shouldn't feel too confusing. I'd say go for it if the Total War games look interesting to you.

Rome and Shogun 2 were my favorites in the series. If I remember correctly, Shogun 2 had a decent tutorial campaign as well, so it shouldn't feel too confusing. I'd say go for it if the Total War games look interesting to you.

Yeah, Shogun 2 has a much simpler rock-paper-scissors combat system and a more contained campaign, so you don't just start drowning immediately trying to decide whether to recruit hussars or jaegers to conquer a map the size of the entire world. I can't recommend it enough, plus once you beat the base campaign, there's the Fall of the Samurai DLC that flips the game on its head in pretty interesting ways.

Oh, I'm really happy about this SEGA bundle. People should definitely play Company of Heroes, I've been looking for some friendly folks to play with... my friends that own the game are flaky about playing RTS's.

I'm buying that bundle just for Typing of the Dead, which I've almost bought a whole bunch of times anyways.

Shogun 2 is old though, can't you get it for less than 15 bucks?

About $7.50 during a sale

It really depends. The base game is usually five to ten bucks during a Steam sale, but SEGA is very fond of discounting the main game deeply and then barely taking anything off the DLC, which is often the better part of the game in latter-day Total War titles.

Keep in mind that GOG Spelunky doesn't have the Daily Challenge mode (unless that's been patched in post-release, which I haven't heard of).

I either already own or don't want any of the games on the gog list, so I did 5 pot of gold.  I got

System Shock 2

The Penumbra Collection

Painkiller Black Edition

Avernum: The Complete Saga

Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

Rockstar weekend Steam deals are looking tempting. I don't even like GTA but 5.99€ for III, Vice City, San Andreas, IV, and Liberty City Stories? I heard The Ballad of Gay Tony was great, but then I heard that IV was the Citizen Kane of video games. I hear lots of things. Is it worth 5.99€ to a man not sold on GTA?

You might find some fun in the PS2 games, but GTA IV is largely trash from a gameplay perspective and while probably a better narrative overall, still not a terribly compelling story. If you're lukewarm on the franchise, I wouldn't expect IV to change your mind. Vice City, however, might.

GTV IV was well worth its price in the few times back in the day that I played Grand Thumb Auto with the gang here. I also played five or six hours of the campaign, felt quite pedestrian except for some decent writing (of some characters and on particular missions, not on the whole).

I've played 66 hours of GTA4. Maybe 1 hour of the single player game. Grand Thumb Auto is fun.

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this in, but the only local game store is merging with a Warhammer shop and is getting rid of their new games to sell older used ones.

So... Is 10€ a decent price for a bare GameBoy Color?

They have modern games at half price, which is almost what they cost elsewhere, but still a bit cheaper. Even if I LOATHED AssCreed 3 should I get AssCreed 4 for PS3 for 30€? They also have Lost Planet 3 for about 25, which is kinda the price of the PC version and Saints Row IV for 25€.

They also have the two latest Layton games for 20€ each, but while I enjoy the story in these games, I dislike the puzzles and end up using a guide. :|

Assuming Google gave me the right Euro-CAD conversion rate, that GBC is a steal. I can see maybe finding a cheaper one at a garage sale or something, but they usually go for way more on eBay or in specialty shops, at least around here.

I looked up the games and they are still cheaper that buying them at another store, I'm more worried on whether I'll enjoy AssCreed 4 since I hated 3, even though everybody is screaming at me "YES! Even if you hated 3 you'll love 4!". :|

Those games will always get cheaper, you don't have to buy them now especially of your PC can run them. "Wait for the Daily Deals."

Go for the GBC.