JonCole

General Video Game Deals Thread

Hah, they did basically the same thing for XCOM preorders. It's pretty cool.

I wonder if you pre-order it somewhere else but you still get a Steam code... would take still mean you get the pre-order goodies? Because I might actually do it if they reach the pre-order level for X-Com and I'm sure I can get it cheaper at GMG.

Nah, it's only for pre-orders with the Steam store itself.

On GMG you get BioShock plus one of BioShock 2, Spec Ops, Civ V, The Darkness II or Mafia II. So no TF2 item but instant access to a wider choice.

Unfortunately X-Com is the only one I don't have yet, but that is a sweater deal. I don't really care about TF2 items... 

And, of course, no matter where you pre-order it, you get Industrial Revolution -- an exclusive game from the makers of COGS that reveals some of the backstory to the Bioshock Infinite universe.

The GMG deal is here, for anyone who is interested: http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/#bundle-39

Personally I'm way more interested in Bioshock + X-Com than I am with any of the games on GMG's site... but that's because I really fancy giving X-Com a go.

I pre-ordered the ridiculous physical version with life size song bird statue. So obviously I will be missing out of TF2 things (which I never receive for any other orders) and x-com ... (already own bioshock). A bit lame.. but ah well...

Damn, the one game I want doesn't seem to "on demand" in Europe, but it seems this sale does apply to Europe too.

Yeah it's a pain in the arse to get the UK prices, just have to search for each game individually.

I very almost bought GRID for £2.69 but had a flash back to driving over a finish line in reverse for an achievement and realised that i already fucking played the game 4 years ago : /

Sales are dangerous :devil: I should actually avoid this sale as i've got a bit of a back log and a love film subscription so i'll be a bit silly splashing the cash. If KoF XIII turns up at 800 points or less i'll grab it but nothing else

XBLA DEALS 5th March:

Karateka = 400 (50% off)    

Damn, the one game I want doesn't seem to "on demand" in Europe, but it seems this sale does apply to Europe too.

El Shaddai? I would have got that. But it's not available ... so I'm out.

(Unless Red Dead is going to be 240msp as well)

Big PC game sale right now on Amazon.  If you use the code CAGROCKS (as in Cheap Ass Gamer) you can get a further 25% off.  I assume it ends today since the sale is called Farewell to February.  I'm not sure about other games not on sale, but I know the code works on Simcity.

Farewell to February

The Cave is pretty cheap at GMG. The site that told me about says to also apply this coupon: “GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS”

Is the Bastion soundtrack any good? They are offering the sheet music there!