JonCole

General Video Game Deals Thread

Really tempted to buy it with such a price as 2,50€ is just way too little for a game like that. But when would I have time to really play it?

Oh no. . .no. . .stop, me, it was a terrible game. . .

http://www.beamdog.com/products/knightshift

Every time some indie digital distribution company comes along, they inevitably have some old game my nostalgia demands I buy. I dread the day they all go down in horrible flames because Gabe Newell dies and Valve is turned into a horrible corporate machine, devouring all other digital platforms.

So, Deus Ex Human Revolution is 25% off this week on Steam...

I guess I have to buy that game now, don't I?

So, Deus Ex Human Revolution is 25% off this week on Steam...

I guess I have to buy that game now, don't I?

Unless you have +5 to Shunning Resistance, I would recommend it.

Insta-bought from Steam on the day the GTA pack came to sale.

Such bullshit really these Steam price changes by region. Why can't they just be like GoG and use $ for every country. CD Projekt is even a European company so it would make sense for them to use €, but I'm happy that they use $ because that makes everything cheaper.

GTA pack £4.99 and 9.99€ at the same time in Steam depending on where you live. :tdown:

Such bullshit really these Steam price changes by region. Why can't they just be like GoG and use $ for every country. CD Projekt is even a European company so it would make sense for them to use €, but I'm happy that they use $ because that makes everything cheaper.

No it wouldn't. CDProjekt are Polish, the Polish currency is Zloty.

Yeah, everyone should deal in American Freedom Point$, it'd make everything so much easier. :fart:

No it wouldn't. CDProjekt are Polish, the Polish currency is Zloty.

Ahh, yeah they are about to join the EU so they still have their real money instead of our artificial money. :)

Has anybody mentioned Indie Royale yet? It's a very interesting project and a great deal for indie games!

You can pay the price it has and the price will rise for the next person by one cent or you can pay more and the price decreases.

I didn't really understand it when I first saw the project, it was not even 2$ yesterday, it was about 3 when I bought it and it's about 4 now.

It has Gemini Rue in the pack, which makes it worth it and A.R.E.S. is a decent indie Megaman clone, I haven't played the others.

Ahh, yeah they are about to join the EU so they still have their real money instead of our artificial money. :)

No, they are in the EU since 2004, but not in the eurozone.

All money is artificial. I personally liked the EEK more (we joined the eurozone a year ago) because it was mostly paper. The smallest paper bill (2 kroons) was about 12 euro cents. Now the smallest bill is 5 euros, 40 times larger in value. So lots of fucking coins in our wallets. But I rarely use cash so it doesn't bug me too much.

No, they are in the EU since 2004, but not in the eurozone.

All money is artificial. I personally liked the EEK more (we joined the eurozone a year ago) because it was mostly paper. The smallest paper bill (2 kroons) was about 12 euro cents. Now the smallest bill is 5 euros, 40 times larger in value. So lots of fucking coins in our wallets. But I rarely use cash so it doesn't bug me too much.

From what I've read Poland could adopt the euro, but not soon, 2019 being the earliest possible date.