JonCole

General Video Game Deals Thread

Would take up on the L4D offer if I cared even a microscopic amount about L4D, but I don't. The comic mini series is fun though.

i already posted this in the left for thumb thread, i'm from germany and the only chance to play l4d uncut is a import or steam-gift.

could anybody help me out and gift me the l4d-bundle. i will pay beforehand via paypal.

just pm me(you give me your paypal-email-adress and i give you all the information you need for the gift)

thanks,

markus

i already posted this in the left for thumb thread, i'm from germany and the only chance to play l4d uncut is a import or steam-gift.

could anybody help me out and gift me the l4d-bundle. i will pay beforehand via paypal.

just pm me(you give me your paypal-email-adress and i give you all the information you need for the gift)

thanks,

markus

I'm sure somebody can help you out mate, if all else fails I'll do it, but seen as though I don't use steam all that much it might be better for somebody else to.

I feel your censorship pain, Australia has done the same shit.

Luckily, I won my copy of L4D2 from an American website. I'd help you out, if I could.

A new Steal!

For the one guy who doesn't have L4D and/or L4D2 yet.

Steal.jpg

You can click for details!

Yay Me!!! lol

Could anyone in the UK buy this and then send the code to me while it's still £3:http://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/3024370-sid-meiers-civilization-v--for-download I can pay him over paypal or gift him something on Steam for 5 bucks.

There's problems with it atm buddy. Nobody is getting the codes anymore, and the latest batch of people who have bought it aren't even having it register on their Account page.

Scott Pilgrim XBLA is 400 points for the Deal of the Week. I checked out the demo and it seems like good stuff.

Age of Empires 3 for 10 cents or pence.

I smell a Thumbs game?

Only today, mind you.

I smell a Thumbs game?

Only today, mind you.

I tried it earlier, my region was "not supported" :tdown: So much for the GFWL revival.

(Then again, MS don't even give us the Indie Games on the 360.)

I smell a Thumbs game?

Only today, mind you.

I got it and I'd be up for some Thumbs play, assuming I'm not a total train wreck at it. Well... maybe even then.

I tried it earlier, my region was "not supported" :tdown: So much for the GFWL revival.

(Then again, MS don't even give us the Indie Games on the 360.)

Yeah, apparently it doesn't like one half of the UK but the other is fine? :(

I bought it. For the record, I suck out loud at strategy games. I'd be willing to play with some thumbs who are equally lacking in skill.

I bought it. For the record, I suck out loud at strategy games. I'd be willing to play with some thumbs who are equally lacking in skill.

You can play me :D

I got it. My region in the UK is supported. I've only ever played a demo of the first AoE. Does that make me sufficiently bad enough to join in?

Amazon is having Black Friday sales already, Amazon UK is getting them too, but different sales I believe.

Keep an eye out, I'd post that Civ V is on sale, but there isn't a whole lot of time left I don't think.

For UKers - Fallout NV and Civ V are both 20 pounds off.

Amazon is having Black Friday sales already, Amazon UK is getting them too, but different sales I believe.

I've been watching it all day on Amazon UK and things are selling out in seconds. It's crazy. They're meant to be doing 60% off Xbox 360 consoles and 70% off Wii consoles at some point this week.

@ Everyone who bought AoE3

I'll start up a MPN thread for it in a few days here. As I bought it fairly late in the day, I do not currently possess a key for it.

That said, I hated base AoE3 when it came out (I'm a die-hard AoE2 and AoMX fan) so I'm not particularly versed in it.

Edit: Oh, hey. I have a key now. I'll do that thread sometime tonight.

Every region is supported, you just have to use the GFW marketplace client and log in with your Live ID/Xbox Gamertag.

E: I'm an asshole, should've posted that when the sale was still active.