Wrestlevania

Formula Thumb

Might struggle this evening for driving shenanigans, my amp has let some smoke out :tdown: so no sound, the Xbox is unplugged and strewn around the room :sad:, and I have my first antenatal class tonight :tup:.

Might catch you later...

S.

S-class is a weird one; you can do very little to most of the supercars that actually makes much difference. You're straight into "race" territory as soon as you do.

(I've not been a fan of S either, as you can probably tell--though that might be more because supercars are inherently ridiculous penis extensions.)

I disagree. The upgrades you do make a HUGE difference - you've either got an Italian rocketboat made out of understeer, or a German spidermonkey fueled on caffiene and oversteer.

I think I've got a Viper set-up that I like. Thanks to all-wheel drive lowering the index a lot, despite shooting up its grip, I've got like 800hp on it.

Edited by Squid Division

We try to do at least one race for classes E through to R3. So that's 7 customised cars basically.

The E-class race is almost exclusively the "Formula Thumb" in question; i.e. a maxed-out Fiat Abarth 500, configured any way you like.

The following contains extraneous, wholly indulgent car geeking:

Somewhere between D- and B-class, Patters and I like to do a bit of road rallying with Subaru Imprezzas and Mitsubishi Lancer Evos.

We also like to do a B-class American muscle car race every now and then.

But don't feel you need to conform to any of this; it's just incidental car nerdery between Pat and me, and doesn't impose on anyone else. We'll be racing Maseratis against Ferraris as much as anything else.

...normal people continue from here:

My best tip would be make sure you've tried to max out the PI of at least one car in classes E to R3. :yep:

Oh man if we still have the cars we should bring back F'ed in the A: where you get an F class car and put it in A class.

S-class is a weird one; you can do very little to most of the supercars that actually makes much difference. You're straight into "race" territory as soon as you do.

(I've not been a fan of S either, as you can probably tell--though that might be more because supercars are inherently ridiculous penis extensions.)

that's why you take a piece of crap E or A car and make it an S. :woohoo:

the first two gears are completely useless on my Fit and i routinely smoke the computer with it. i think the game is slightly broken in that regard but it rules.

After hours of internet problems, I finally get myself back online and... Forza won't let me joing. Bummer. Hope you guys had fun.

After hours of internet problems, I finally get myself back online and... Forza won't let me joing. Bummer. Hope you guys had fun.

I couldn't make it either. Just too much to do at the moment, sorry guys. :getmecoat

Fun fact: shortly after rejecting Toblix's kind invitation yesterday, my 360 died. It probably serves me right or something.