Sign in to follow this  
Sombre

Steam ruined my life

It was on sale Black Friday-ish as well, so I picked it up then. Haven't checked it out yet, so I wasn't sure. Is Butcher Bay confirmed in the PCDL version? I freaking loved that game.

I bought Penumbra today, because I'd been meaning to check it out for a while. Excited!

It was on sale Black Friday-ish as well, so I picked it up then. Haven't checked it out yet, so I wasn't sure. Is Butcher Bay confirmed in the PCDL version? I freaking loved that game.

I bought Penumbra today, because I'd been meaning to check it out for a while. Excited!

I believe so... from what I remember, all versions of the game came with both the remade original and the sequel.

plus a bit of mod research I'm set.

What kind of mods?

I got both Stalkers, Crayon Physics, Witcher, and Serious Sam. Plus we got my mom a netbook for Christmas so I'm gonna load it up with games like World of Goo and Monkey Island.

What kind of mods?

I got both Stalkers, Crayon Physics, Witcher, and Serious Sam. Plus we got my mom a netbook for Christmas so I'm gonna load it up with games like World of Goo and Monkey Island.

The Stalker Complete mod is a complete graphical overhaul for the game, which is probably the first mod I'll load up when I check out the game. Aside from that, I'm sure there are all sorts of AI and difficulty mods that will make the difficulty curve a little less steep.

Torchlight - £3.74

Anyone wants to become Santa(even few days after Christmas)?[pretty eyes]

Edited by Sleepdance

Check the Luminees portion of STEAMs forum before buying. Don't want to spread misinformation so I won't, but there was quite a lot of complaining the last time I was tempted to buy it.

Check the Luminees portion of STEAMs forum before buying. Don't want to spread misinformation so I won't, but there was quite a lot of complaining the last time I was tempted to buy it.

Doh! What where they saying exactly? (I've become quite partial to Lumines once I got my head around it -- damned enjoyable game!)

Anyone wants to become Santa(even few days after Christmas)?[pretty eyes]

I'm sure someone can gift you Torchlight. If no-one has done it yet, send me your email address.

Has anyone played Zombie Driver? Seems like a cool mix of Death Rally and Carmageddon without the actual races. Is it worth the 2,24€?

..fuck it. I'll just buy the thing and find out myself.

Has anyone played Zombie Driver? Seems like a cool mix of Death Rally and Carmageddon without the actual races. Is it worth the 2,24€?

I saw the Giantbomb QL and it looked pretty neat, if not somewhat repetitive. But at that price, you can't go wrong, pal.

I bought it. It looks like 2.24 euros of fun.

Played it for a while. And it is quite :tup:

It's more like the classic GTA combined with Quarantine.

Edited by elmuerte

I'm sure someone can gift you Torchlight. If no-one has done it yet, send me your email address.

Don't worry. An angel came through steam application on my computer and he gifted me light...Torchlight. ......but I'm not allowed to say his name.

Depends on if you're a man or woman. The Wizard worked ever so hard on his fire spell, in order to impress the ladies.

Ah good, as a man I am safe; however, I fear for my female kin...

Also, to appease the deities and demigods of wizardry I have created myself a lovely Mage in DA:O who goes by the name of Parsifal Antell!

63504892.png

What I've bought so far (seven-and-a-half games for nine pounds!). Will more than likely cave in to Riddick before the sale's end, and there are more than a few others I've got my eye on.

Oh, and I've had to start playing them on my netbook because my PC still isn't right. Torchlight's dedicated mode is choppy as fuck but works surprisingly well.

Fun game, but it pulls a Trine right at the last level. Tons of enemies, not much guidance (in a game that didn't have very much in the first place), and a time limit where there wasn't one previously. Oh, well. Still completed it.

Oh, that sucks big time. I really loath time limits in games. It's a ridiculous dumb constraint.