mr.miffmiff

Funny Stuff Idle Thumbs Related

So, being the weird person I am, I did a google image search for Jake Rodkin. One of the pictures was a picture of Big Bird. LOL. Anyone else do anything or see anything that was funny and reminded them of Idle Thumbs?

Well I stuck some Thumbs names into the MIT Personas project for some hilarious results.

chrish.png

jakel.png

Teh internetz do not lie.

Same site "NICK BRECKON IS A TERRORIST WHO IS RUINING OUR COMMUNITY"

I haven't practiced any sport for over a year now, but my past is catching up on me I guess :D

post-2199-13375603185547_thumb.png

I happen to share a name with a professional crazy right-wing octegenarian news editor who is very prominent in my county. Putting my name into that returned a shocking amount of "Peter Worthington is a clueless..." etc.

...Now I remember why I never google my name.

Anyone else do anything or see anything that was funny and reminded them of Idle Thumbs?

I did some proof-reading on an upcoming game a while back and nearly pissed myself when I came to the part dealing with mission text for a mission that required you to kill "all wizard units."

Just saw a thing (non-wizard) that made me think of Idle Thumbs. I was playing A Kingdom for Keflings (XBLA) and when you get an achievement it has a "hooray for me!" button. Hooray!

thewizard.jpg

Note: I did manage to pull off "da" without a challenge. There was no other way to play this without bluffing, especially with the game being at such a late stage.

what is a "da"?
Note: I did manage to pull off "da" without a challenge. There was no other way to play this without bluffing, especially with the game being at such a late stage.

Yeah.