Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbs

PixelJunk Shooter!

Oh god, working out how to go through dirt sucked. Yeah, I'm with you on that. That was actually the only part of the game I haven't liked so far. In the end, I sat there running at the dirt for several minutes until the guy I was going to save said something like "that dirt doesn't look very strong. Can't you figure out some way through it?" and I just brought up the control overlay. The only interactions are move, shoot, and spin, so I tried spinning. Lo, I tunneled through. That really should have been telegraphed better.

Oh well, hope you enjoy the rest of the experience!

Ooooo! I've only just noticed the heat shimmer when firing the magma suit. Nice touch.

Yep, the spin thing stymied me, until I read Cigol's post (thank you!). That was a communication error.

Hold on, that's not quite what I meant about the suddenly appearing enemies. They aren't a challenge, just an obstacle that comes from nowhere. I'd rather they were more of a challenge, but didn't just appear from thin air.

I hate when that happens, you're like two thirds through a level and then BAM some guy some guy comes out of nowhere spewing magma and sends you right back to the start. It wouldn't be hard at all except that there was no way to see the guy until he pops into existence two inches in front of you.