Chuckpebble

So, how is everyone?

Chris, Jake?

Things going well?

Games being played?

Jake, ever get the urge to go over to Chris' apartment and make a bird noise in a microphone?

Maybe you guys can give us a holiday episode where you just say "wizard" while bells gently jingle in the background? Nothin' too huge, sub-podblast would be great. Micro-podblast maybe.

Well, if I don't hear from you fellows, happy holidays.

ps - send Nick coal

Chris, Jake?

ps - send Nick coal

Anyone know what office Nick works in, we could all just send him a lump to his work... I'm going to look into this, lol.

I've started to relisten from the start; that's how empty and sad my days are without new idle thumbs(this mind you I started them in august and went through them only a few months ago)

ah memories.

*Holds up big stereo*

What you said. ====>

My head.

Anyway, when I read this my office mate was playing "Don't Stop Believing" and I just pictured someone blaring that on a ghetto blaster that they were holding aloft. Don't know if I just didn't get your original intention or if that strange allusion ruined any reference that I was supposed to pick up on.

Placing "Jake" and "Playing games" in the same post seems insatiably onymoronic.

I mean, Wizaaaaaaaard.

I'M NICK BRECKON

For some reason that is one of my most remembered Jake sayings, basically whenever I see Nick's name I think of Jake saying that.

Video games.

:(

I'M NICK BRECKON

For some reason that is one of my most remembered Jake sayings, basically whenever I see Nick's name I think of Jake saying that.

I've always liked to combine their names into Jack Bredkin.

I want to start a rumour about a three hour Idle Christmas Cast being released next week, but I don't know where to begin.

Mention that close source you have next to Jake, Chris and Nick that alluded to this.

actually... it's true. they accidentally announced that in the rss feed (they fixed it now though)

actually... it's true. they accidentally announced that in the rss feed (they fixed it now though)
Damn you :(

So they aren't just lazy bastards, what I thought after seeing Jake's Steam games list(will post his picture of beeing dead deamon).

Whoa massive withdrawal thread!

Placing "Jake" and "Playing games" in the same post seems insatiably oxymoronic.

I mean, Wizaaaaaaaard.

With Monkey Island ended I've found myself with a surprising amount of time to play games (and sleep). I tried my best to time it with the ending of Thumbs, though. Got a reputation to uphold.

Whoa massive withdrawal thread!

With Monkey Island ended I've found myself with a surprising amount of time to play games (and sleep). I tried my best to time it with the ending of Thumbs, though. Got a reputation to uphold.

You said Idle Thumbs and Games in one post. IDLE THUMBS CHRISTMAS PODBLAST CONFIRRRRRRRMED?

I just had a brain fart and felt compelled to sign upon the forums and share.

I was checking out upcoming games for 2010 when I noticed that Supreme Commander 2, Dawn of War 2 Expansion, and C&C 4 will all be coming out in March. I thought to myself: "Wow, so many RTS's coming out in that month, I wonder if Starcraft 2 would come out that month as well?"

Then, my subconscious linked how playing RTSes would normally be interpreted as getting raped in the Idle Thumbs podcasts, Jake's voice suddenly popped into my head and said: "Why? so you'll get raped 4 times in a month?"

Then Chris's voice budded in and said "March 2010! A 4-way rape fest!"

I am somewhat freaked out by this...It's been 2 months, and I'm still going through Idlethumbs withdraw. help~

p.s. Notice that Nick wasn't part of the conversation cuz...well...f*ck nick! :mock:

Wuxtry, wuxtry!

Breaking news: Jake Rodkin is currently playing a video game (Team Fortress 2).

Source: Steam