Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Alien Hominid

They've got a rocking new website here. They say that they're expecting it to come out around this Thanksgiving, which is excellent. Can't wait to play it. They've also got some really cool stuff in their store. Who wouldn't want an Alien Hominid shirt or some of those awesome action figures? To bad they're a bit on the expensive side. Oh well, they've got to make money somehow.

Oh, and keep on refreshing the index page. They've got a bunch of pictures that are randomly selected like this one.

mascot2.jpg

and this one

mascot4.jpg

Hmm. Makes me think that Alien Hominid Vs. Stormtrooper might be a better idea for a film than the upcoming Alien Vs. Predator. Going to see about securing the rights.

Well, it looks more along the lines of Alien Hominid & Stormtrooper Gang Rape.

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?! You're not supposed to say things like that... that is ungodly... :mrt:

Disobedience, the rarest and most courageous of the virtues, is seldom distinguished from neglect, the laziest and commonest of the vices.

-Bernard Shaw

Damn, this game is fun! I let my little nephew play it and he was laughing like the nasty whore he is.

Gee, good to hear you think so highly of your nephew. :hmph:

He's six years old! They're all evil at that age.

True... to be honest, I've never gotten along with little kids that well. They scare me. :gershman:

Out of curiosity, what exactly is that smilie doing?

I'd say Metal Slug (the game it rips off of 100%) is better, but those games don't come out often, so I'm looking forward to it. I hope its more forgiving than the flash version though, the game is pretty hard.

Oh man, I took a picture with both the Alien Hominid and the big hand guy (whose name I forget even though I know it ¬).

No, I mean the guy in the first picture of this thread.

Yeah! Totally! I knew he was from Street Fighter and his name started with an S but I couldn't get farther than that.