Sleepdance

Legend of Zelda:Spirit Tracks or ******there's a train?

So is anyone buying it. To me the addition of a train is little offputing but I will be buying it when the prices come down.

O, and I was waching an interview with games general producer(I think) and at some point he mentioned Miamoto every 3 seconds.

Edited by Sleepdance

I think so. Although, I still have to finish Diabolical Box. Haven't played much DS lately.

Wanted to get free shipping on an Amazon order, and figured I'd buy it eventually anyway, so I have a pre-order in. Can't wait, actually. I love PH (played through twice now) and am always excited for more in the Wind Waker style.

There's a TRAIN. How awesome is that? It's THIS AWESOME.

Well, I think it'll be awesome. I can't wait in any case. I'm not preordering anything though. It's Zelda. How can it not be in stores? Predordering is weird. Unless you want a special edition that's limited, how is preordering helping you?

Anyway, TRAINS.

train levels are usually the best levels in video games, so mm.

then you must really like The Last Express

I'm seriously wondering if they will ever release these for the wii or something. I don't have a ds so I'm missing out on so much, but it just pains me that I'm missing out on windwaker style zelda games :violin:

I'm seriously wondering if they will ever release these for the wii or something. I don't have a ds so I'm missing out on so much, but it just pains me that I'm missing out on windwaker style zelda games :violin:

I would guess that that is never going to happen, at least not on the Wii. Nintendo doesn't seem to like to compete against itself the way maybe Ratchet and Clank Size Matters did on PSP and PS2 or the latter two Prince of Persia games of the 1st Ubisoft trilogy appearing on PSP.

I only say this because I get the feeling a Mario Advance version of the first Super Mario Bros. was not released because it would be competing with Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on Game Boy Color. Also Link to the Past was not put on the Gamecube collector's disc because of the existing Game Boy Advance port. But then again, this is the company that started "New Play Control," so I could be very wrong.

One day, suddenly, you will wake up to find a Nintendo logo on your forehead. Thereafter, you will be much better a ping pong

I would guess that that is never going to happen, at least not on the Wii.

That;s really disapointing, I love Zelda, I just don't like small screens. As much as I liked twilight princess, I just can't get enough of the cell shaded wind waker look and seeing all the awesome stuff going on in phantom hourglass and now spirit tracks just makes me go "Argh nintendo!"

Can always hope one day they'll just come out with another windwaker style for the consoles; Im pretty sure two zelda games in different styles could exist at the same time.

I fact, they do! One for the Wii, one for the DS!

I really like the portable Zeldas. I've actually always preferred them to their console brethren. As much as I always look forward to the latest big Zelda release, all I ever really need are the handheld ones.

I'll agree with that somewhat. I prefer Link's Awakening way over it's SNES counterpart, Link to the Past. Awakening was just somehow much more charming and seems to have a loose style of playing that's very engaging and easy to control along with weird things that came out of t he two button system like shooting arrows with bombs attached. It seems to have had a wittier localizing team as well.

I'm not that into the Oracle games though, mostly because of how annoying the ring system was, but Minish Cap may almost be my favorite handheld Zelda. I'm not sure what you would consider its "counterpart" though in terms of style. The Four Swords Adventure? Different style of play, but same villian in the same Zelda era. Minish Cap was much more enjoyable and charming again though.

Murdoc, have you heard of the DSi XL? It may help with the small screens. I don't like them myself as well (Always use the Game Boy Player or Super Game Boy if I'm at home), and I still have an old style chunky DS with the small screens that are sort of uncomfortable for me as well, so I think I'm going to upgrade to the DSi XL when it comes out, even if the larger screen is not going to have a higher resolution.

http://kotaku.com/5392865/dsi-xl-coming-to-america-in-early-2010

Yeah, one of the first things I did when I got a DSi was replay PH. It's not a huge difference, but it was still pretty cool. I can imagine an XL/LL (heard it called both) would be even cooler.

I'll agree with that somewhat. I prefer Link's Awakening way over it's SNES counterpart, Link to the Past. Awakening was just somehow much more charming and seems to have a loose style of playing that's very engaging and easy to control along with weird things that came out of t he two button system like shooting arrows with bombs attached. It seems to have had a wittier localizing team as well.

I'm not that into the Oracle games though, mostly because of how annoying the ring system was, but Minish Cap may almost be my favorite handheld Zelda. I'm not sure what you would consider its "counterpart" though in terms of style. The Four Swords Adventure? Different style of play, but same villian in the same Zelda era. Minish Cap was much more enjoyable and charming again though.

Murdoc, have you heard of the DSi XL? It may help with the small screens. I don't like them myself as well (Always use the Game Boy Player or Super Game Boy if I'm at home), and I still have an old style chunky DS with the small screens that are sort of uncomfortable for me as well, so I think I'm going to upgrade to the DSi XL when it comes out, even if the larger screen is not going to have a higher resolution.

http://kotaku.com/5392865/dsi-xl-coming-to-america-in-early-2010

The kids outside the library who broke the 4th wall all the time were excellent

I'm going to get on the train tomorrow. If you know what I mean.

hmpf.. big deal, I'm on the train pretty much every day

Let's hope it isn't just a rip-off of Donald Duck's Playground.

I've never played or heard of Donald Duck's PG...but just from reading the title...a zelda game based on that could not possibly be anything but the Jesus Christ of video games (by which I mean, "the savior").

I bought the game this afternoon and will play it on my train ride home tonight. I'm excited!

Let's hope it isn't just a rip-off of Donald Duck's Playground.

I played that game for ages when I was a happy Commodore 128 user in elementary school.

Disney should get the rights for that old game and make a sequel to it with graphics that *blow you away*.

I played that game for ages when I was a happy Commodore 128 user in elementary school.

Disney should get the rights for that old game and make a sequel to it with graphics that *blow you away*.

Of course Disney's idea of blow you away graphics are... erm...

Epic-Mickey4.jpg