JonCole

Black Friday Deals

Ha, ha, I'm surprised I'm the one who bought the least in this sale! It's usually the other way around! :hah:

You still can buy something for someone else: )

Forgive me if this sounds rude, but are you just here to beg for Steam games? Because I honestly haven't seen you say anything that doesn't imply that.

Forgive me if this sounds rude, but are you just here to beg for Steam games? Because I honestly haven't seen you say anything that doesn't imply that.

I know. I'm trying to get better but steam is just laughing at my face and at this time of year I can't afford to write half page long opinions all the time. But believe me, in a week, maybe little more, maybe little less I'll spent some more time on Thumbs actually writing stuff, not just reading it(remember that book I mentioned?).

I think, if I'm not mistaken, what they're TRYING to say is: "Can someone buy Game X for me, I'll pay them back via PayPal. It's just not available in my country for that price. Thanks!"

But instead they post things like "Man I'd like to write [pretty eyes] here, but I'd look like ***** since one prety nice person gifted me Torchlight already(which I'd be playing right now not to be mistaken if there wouldn't be so much work for school).....[pretty eyes]"

Which I can barely understand.

Hey guys, don't kill eachother because of a bitch who likes free things.

@Thunderpeel2001:One of the main reasons I read and try to regullay post on Thumbs is to get some expiriance using English outside of scool books and I would be very thankfull if you could told me such things when I'm ununderstandable(exept spelling) again.

Hey guys, don't kill eachother because of a bitch who likes free things.

What? You mean you weren't even prepared to pay for things you've been requesting? I thought it was an issue with your locale and Steam. Well, somebody already gifted you Torchlight, so I think you've done ok. But now it would be best if you stopped asking for free games.

Actually there still is that problem. My credit card supports only purchases in my country whic are made phisicaly, so not by Internet(probably has something to do with the bank policy). I'm looking to change it evantualy but the benefits of the current one are still the best around.

And belive me. I'm happier with Torchlight than with 90% of all games relesed in the last decade.

I think I showed admirable restraint :)

I didn't so much, although I didn't spend nearly as much as some people on my friends list.

4244396697_10c07251f5_o.png

I have also Have bought physical copies of Anno 1404 and Red Faction Guerilla.

I thought that I had bought a lot more than I apparently did:

steamh.png

I guess there were just a lot of great deals on games I already owned or had no interest in.

Though I keep thinking, "Ooh! STALKER's really cheap right now!" right before remembering that I already have it.

I got:

Broken Sword: Sleeping Dragon

Dead Space

Emerald City Confidential

GTA IV

King's Quest Collection

Mass Effect

Mirror's Edge

Samorost 2

Sid Meier's Civilization IV

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

Torchlight

Trine

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

And in about three to six month I will have the PC to play the upper class of them.

I bought for myself:

Fallout 3 GOTY Edition

Indigo Prophecy

Deus Ex GOTY Edition

BioShock (already owned disc version but w/e)

Civ IV

And I bought Fallout and Fallout 2 on GOG.com, I was gifted PoP: Sands of Time, and I gifted two copies of BioShock and one Torchlight. I love and hate Steam at the same time.

Audiosurf

Indigo Prophecy

STALKER: SoC

The Secret of Monkey Island: SE

Trine

Borderlands (part of a 4pack for 25$)

as a gift, I received The Orange Box.

I bought one of the best games in my youth at gog.com: Might and Magic 1-6 compilation. Now I'm probably half-way through MM6, this game still kicks ass.

Soooo, this week is Black Friday right?

Anyone found any great deals (especially things that are more worldwide and not regional based)? Apparently Amazon isn't limiting it to just Friday and have since Monday had stuff going on lightning sale etc.

Today my eyes are mainly towards the RB3&keyboard set that should go live soon. I don't even want to know what they had earlier this week on sale.

I'm confused, why is Europe getting Black Friday deals? We don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so we don't have a real Black Friday either!

There are quite a few Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales on iTunes Store. EA and SEGA I think?:erm:

But we celebrate Christmas and Consumerism just like the Americans. Also, what an outrage there would be if only the Americans got all these sweet deals.

Haha yes, the buybuybuybuy attitude belongs to the whole world and not just North America! :buyme:

I already caved in and bought the RB3&keyboard set. Now if I could only find still from somewhere the real guitar that could be plugged in to RB3 and used for real also.

I'm pretty sure America's Black Friday deals will be better than ours, it's the only day of the year people literally risk their lives for a deal.

I'm pretty sure America's Black Friday deals will be better than ours, it's the only day of the year people literally risk their lives for a deal.

Three entire working bodies (I refuse to think of the "people" at these events as people) ceased to function last year in mall riots around here. I think it was something like 7 or 8 when the XBox 360 released.

Three entire working bodies (I refuse to think of the "people" at these events as people) ceased to function last year in mall riots around here. I think it was something like 7 or 8 when the XBox 360 released.

Aw man come on. At least one of those working stiffs was a security guy who got trampled when he opened the door, through no fault of his own.

Shouldn't that be "Afro-American Friday Deals"? I'm not up to speed on having an opinion terms.

I believe the P.C. term is:

The

Shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

Sale!

There are couple of games with SecuROM or TAGES on sale, like Risen that I don't know if I should dare to buy.

I'll probably buy the 75% off games from my wishlist and see if the rest get cheaper before the sale ends.