Scratch

Left 4 Thumbs 2

I'm well up ofr this Sunday's Thumbs meet to be a Versus Left4Dead1 'Back To Basics'...

All in favour, say Aye!!!!

:tup:

Nay :frusty:

Got to redecorate the dining room this weekend, so I've had to pack away my computer and Xbox 360 this morning.

If I'm miraculously done by tomorrow night, I'll be in. But I think it's safe to assume I won't be. I need to download the whole first game again anyway. :getmecoat

Valve is doing a good job with the mutators so far. Interesting little twists on the gameplay that will probably get me to play at least once a week to check them out.

It was... interesting playin gLeft4Dead1 tonight lads... I think that it helped bring into focus the triumphs and flaws of both the original and the sequel...

(And not just because I was especially rubbish tonight!) :getmecoat

Anyway, back to BadCompany2 for next week? Is anyone going to be around on that tomorrow evening (Monday)?

Valve is doing a good job with the mutators so far. Interesting little twists on the gameplay that will probably get me to play at least once a week to check them out.

Have I missed the "chainsaw only" mutation yet? Up to my eyes in decorating at the minute but really didn't want to miss that one.

Have I missed the "chainsaw only" mutation yet? Up to my eyes in decorating at the minute but really didn't want to miss that one.

No, there have only been 2 so far - realism versus (great) and bleeding out (not so great).

No, there have only been 2 so far - realism versus (great) and bleeding out (not so great).

Ah, good to know. Thanks, Jamsl.

Add me on steam! I'm looking to beat l4d2 coop with cool ppl, these pubs are killin me - boourns.

I'm proud to say I havent played an exclusively public game of left4dead in months and months...

:tup:

I'll add you tonight, mate!

Hello everyone, nice to see you all on Sunday. This coming Sunday is my last ever Left 4 Thumbs before I'm 30 on Monday. I would like to propose an old skool L4d1 game, if anyone would care to join me. It would be marvellous to put the band back together.

Happy to do the all in Skype thing, but would prefer old skool team vs team plotting as I'm an evil bitch and that's how I get my kicks. But easy either way (woof!).

Hope to see some/all of you there.. :clap:

last ever Left 4 Thumbs before I'm 30

Last ever? Forever? Is it becase you're 30 and video games have now become a thing of the past? :mock:

Jokes aside, I'll be there for sure.

This coming Sunday is my last ever Left 4 Thumbs before I'm 30 on Monday. I would like to propose an old skool L4d1 game, if anyone would care to join me. It would be marvellous to put the band back together.

My poxy 1Mbit "straw" might have sucked down all the necessary bytes by then if I set it running tonight...

So can't promise, but certainly intend to be there!

Last ever? Forever? Is it becase you're 30 and video games have now become a thing of the past? :mock:

NEVAH! Read again, my tasty friend, last ever before I'm THIRTY :mock::violin:

Old, but never too old for computer games. If I can still game through my early motherhood, then nuffink can stop me :clap::woohoo:

NEVAH! Read again, my tasty friend, last ever before I'm THIRTY :mock::violin:

Old, but never too old for computer games. If I can still game through my early motherhood, then nuffink can stop me :clap::woohoo:

That's more like it! Here's hoping we can see ya around more often.

Phew! I am the big 3-0 in November, and was starting to think I would have enforced retirmenet brought upon me!

Since I'm going to see Dylan tonight, I probably won't have time, but would be interested to play that map sometime during the week(a.m. if possible).

What about doing I Hate Mountains on Versus for tonight? Any takers?

Sure, I am up for it. Thing is I don't know if most of us will have it installed ahead of time.