Scratch

Left 4 Thumbs 2

Look at Community in Steam and as far as I know the times of specific events are changed to your time zone.

Also, that was a good, fast game(gae, gayme, rapelay, raplay?) yesterday.

Yea, it was good fun. Shame you weren't on Skype. You totally missed out on the Battleraper and rapelay banter. :grin:

Also, me being all whiny and awful like I always am these days! And a joker! Also also, it was Battle Raper 2.

I have just installed the City17 map onto L4D2 as well. If any Thumbs want a game, message me when I've got Steam on!

:tup:

Even after the wireframe mess was cleared up, everyone except the host kept getting horrid pings. We eventually gave up on it and ended up playing three quarters of Swamp.

Al has sorted his server..I have the console command line thing for it too so we can play on it as and when. I played a bit of city 17 this morning to help test it for him...it is a looong map. Pretty good would be my impression so far.

Still downloading the map :( It's going with a blazing speed of 410 bytes per second now. I'm stuck at 25.7MB of the 86.4MB ;( Does anyone have a torrent link perhaps?

I havent found a torrent link for it yet...

But, I'd be very interested in trying this map... It kid of fizzled out last night unfortunately.. .Shame..

[scary storyteller voice]WHAHAHAHAHa! Now, Sleepdance was given the chance to the ultimate power with the Left 4 Dead 2 update. Yea, you heard it son. With power of mutations on his side he will finaly be able to win a game of versus. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! What? To loud for you? WHAHAHAHAHAHAH![/scary storyteller voice]

Siriously, I have a felling L4D2 nights will become more regular again. Although it dumbs me down that after a week, the mutation will become lost for some period of time.

No Versus this Sunday then? Just a 4 player campaign?

;(

Ah well... Bad Company it is then!

:yep:

Some of our regulars had not played through the new map and were hesitant to participate in versus. Rest of us could have tried a go at versus ourselves but with most likely would not have had enough people.

Some of our regulars had not played through the new map and were hesitant to participate in versus. Rest of us could have tried a go at versus ourselves but with most likely would not have had enough people.

Yeah, we Thumbs had a fun run through the new campaign and then I played a couple of public VS games of the realism versus mutation. Can massively recommend it. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would and it seemed especially to suit The Passing. Nice and quick too.

Sorry I missed this one - got roped into organising a party. I've run through the Passage, but only single-player so far. Perversely, I'm more interested in the L4D DLC...

I think it could be a good idea if we organised a Left4Dead1 night or something, just for old times sake... I fancy another Versus on No Mercy... it's been ages!

I'd totally be up for that. I've been wondering for a while now, what it'd be like to go back to the first game.

I'm still interested in getting some of the harder achievements with friends in L4D, definitely.

I'll need to clear some damn space first, mind... :hmph:

There's three, with me, Pirate and Wrestle already! Who else would be up for a bit of Rose-tinted nostalgia?

Come on peeps, let's give Bill the proper send off he deserves!

"Y'call this a zombie apocalypse? Don't hold a candle to the Great Zombie Attack of '57!" (Short Pause) "...heh nah, I'm horseshi**in' ya"

I'm definitely up for some L4D1 action. I thought I had already said so but I think it may have been a different thread. Hopefully some time over the weekend would be good.

Count me in as well. I just realized I had only agreed to this in my mind and hadn't actually posted something to convey my enthusiasm. So there it is.

One request. Can we make it on a weekend, preferably during our regular Sunday game?