Scratch

Left 4 Thumbs 2

Man, I sound loud... I'll try to mend that.

Man, I sound loud... I'll try to mend that.

Loud is better than quiet.

Yeah, nothing is worse than playing with people who are quiet. Well, except those who say nothing at all.

Watching that clip brings back bad memories. The part where we "appeared" to be running around in circles wasn't meant to throw you off or anything. We never made a choice on where to head first. Instead I think we unconsciously decided to "Rambo" it.

JamesM said...'Perhaps funnier at the time'

Still funny for me :clap: Although I sound like I have a blocked nose, I still enjoyed this video V much :yep:

It's a bummer getting licked like that (:fart:?phrase) but it was darn good fun when you are on the winning team :woohoo:

Fuck, does that mean I have to keep doing them? I like them when they're done, but they're kind of a pain to prepare.

A good game tonight. Shame I had come in to replace Sleepdance who presumably lost connection due to power outage.

Yes, it was awesome, even though we lost. I don't know if it was because the other guys were so much better, or because I'm so terrible. You don't have to tell me which.

GRIPPAGE! How's life down under!? We are missing you on the Battlefield brother :yep:

Hot! Right now I'm living in a Harlem-ish dorm-like apartment complex on campus that smells of cheap cooking oil while on the lookout for something more respectable.

I have a theory that I can play L4D2 on American servers and maybe on some really good European servers. But even if that works out, there's still the whole GMT+11 issue to factor in.

And of course there's the uncertainty of whether I'll be able to load the uncensored version of the game.

:fart:

Just posting to say that unless original plans have changed, we'll be playing L4D2 tonight and not BFBC2.

I'm there! Haven't played L4D2 for a while now, so I'm ready for some zombie shooting.

With my (triumphant) return, which is likely short lived.

5NlbdD3L4I4

:tup::tup:

Also:

Come with me is you want to live!

4432843351_f6685bfd48_b.jpg

4433615606_9a062208be_b.jpg

Edited by Patters

With my (triumphant) return, which is likely short lived.

I think the best bit was waiting aaaaaaaages for you to reconnect and then you dying 10 seconds after you managed to get in :grin:

I think the best bit was waiting aaaaaaaages for you to reconnect and then you dying 10 seconds after you managed to get in :grin:

HEY, that takes skill. Along with the bots absolutely sucking.

So how do I get on some of this sunday night L4D2 action? The game finally started working right for me, and I'm down for whatever. I joined the steam group, but is their a specific person that hosts? And when?

I'd recommend adding the frequent contributers to this thread to your Steam friends list and sending a message when everyone starts launching the game.

Sorry I couldn't make Sunday's game...MOTHERS DAY GUBBINS. I'm on track for the coming Sunday, although that's going to be BF2 if things go according to plan...

^^ I second JamesM's recommendation.

Yes it is going to be BF2 this Sunday. Though I feel I'm going to be horribly under-leveled compared to some of you guys.

Yes it is going to be BF2 this Sunday. Though I feel I'm going to be horribly under-leveled compared to some of you guys.

Having a higher level makes little in game difference and only serves as an indication of one's lack of social/any life. Indeed, by being a lower level, one should feel able to claim a loftier moral ground.

On the other hand...... I iz gonna ownz u bitches.