Scratch

Left 4 Thumbs 2

I most likely won't make it to next Sunday's game, because I'm moving into a new place over the weekend. In case you guys can't find a decent public server I'm posting my server's address here.

212.187.246.225:27015

In order to make sure that you select this server through lobby, enter this in the console first:

mm_force_dedicated_server 212.187.246.225:27015 

The leader needs to be a member of the thumbs steam group otherwise it would just dump you in a local server. Also the console doesn't work when you are already in lobby, so make sure you enter the command before creating the lobby.

I'll try and keep the server online all week long, but if an update is released I would have to update the server as well, before anyone can play on it.

You are truly a great, great man.:worship:

Andy

I would like to point out that Patters is a traitor to the zombie killing effort. The vile, dastardly villain abandoned us when we needed him most and should be met with the staunch disapproval of the entire Thumbs community.

I would like to point out that Patters is a traitor to the zombie killing effort. The vile, dastardly villain abandoned us when we needed him most and should be met with the staunch disapproval of the entire Thumbs community.

Except for Miffy and Wrestle... Besides, I am a Zombie thumb.

I have no life... I am currently sat here... just over half an hour before the Thumbs lobby opens, waiting to join...

I need counselling...

:grin:

Bloody good game tonight chaps. Very close in skill for each team i thought.

Looking forward to the next one. Hopefully it wont take as long to get the game going next week!

We had enough people to run another game, which we did. Didn't go all that smoothly. Ysbreker eventually got disconnected and Captain Lunch and his roommate sometimes had a ping of 1000+ because of some other individual using up the bandwidth...

Still, I enjoyed myself at least. Then again, our team won...

Woah! That sounds like a nightmare!

Don't suppose anyone will be around and online this evening for a little game of Versus or something????

:gaming:

I was playing through the Carnival campaign yesterday and almost died laughing. Right when we entered the vents Ellis said 'One thing video games learned me is that good stuff always comes in vent' and a second later we got spitter acid under our knees. I then logically almost killed my whole team because of laughing and uncontrollably shooting, but screw them. I just had one of my all time favorite gaming moments.

I was playing through the Carnival campaign yesterday and almost died laughing. Right when we entered the vents Ellis said 'One thing video games learned me is that good stuff always comes in vent' and a second later we got spitter acid under our knees. I then logically almost killed my whole team because of laughing and uncontrollably shooting, but screw them. I just had one of my all time favorite gaming moments.

I seem to hear new comments nearly everytime I play. My favourite is still 'burning goo shit' :grin:

BTW I added you as a friend Sleepdance, so maybe you can join in our games (It's mostly Thumbs and JAMESM:fart:)

Andy:clap:

(It's mostly Thumbs and JAMESM:fart:)

Am I not Thumb? If you cut me, do I not thumb?

I think, therefore I Thumb?

To Thumb, or not to Thumb?

No Thumb is an island?

All thumbs are equal, but some thumbs are more equal than others.

Am I not :tmeh:? If you cut me, do I not :tdown:?
I think, therefore I :tup:?

To :tup:, or to :tdown:?

No :tmeh: is an island?

All :tmeh: are equal, but some :tmeh: are more :tup: than others.

Fixed.

As some of you might have noticed from my mysterious exit off of today's impromptu game, my internet connection really sucks right now. My presence for tomorrrow's game lies in the hands of my shite connection.:deranged:

As some of you might have noticed from my mysterious exit off of today's impromptu game, my internet connection really sucks right now. My presence for tomorrrow's game lies in the hands of my shite connection.:deranged:

Yeah we were sad that you couldn't play :( We waited for ten mins or so before having to play on. When are you likely to get it fixed? (presuming it's fixable that is?)

Andy

Yeah, shame you couldnt join in Skratche. We had a cracking couple of games... (And not just because we beasted some random team on the second game!)

Hopefully will all be sorted for tomorrow evening then.

See ya laters!

:tup:

That thing that happened tonight was freacing *****************, but I enyoed the time when we were actually wining,so count on me again.

Also sorry for decapiring from Scavenge, our electricity went out.

'twas fun from our side. But of course, winning is always fun.:grin:

Hope to see you next time around.

That is cringeworthy!

Who takes the shame for that then???

Don't suppose any of the thumbs crew will be around for some versus tonight then?