toblix

Grand Theft Auto V Announced!

Just kidding.

But, this thing is apparently in the Liberty City Episodes box:

6379-gta-v-hint-290x595.jpg

Are those Vice City colors?

Hmm, I wouldn't expect it to be GTA V, more along the lines of the lines of San andreas and Vice city. If they re do san andreas I will be incredibly happy.

I hope it's Vice City. More 80s music, please. More neon colours and weird splatter graphics and TRIANGLES. More youtube comments on classic 80s videos and songs that say nothing but "I heard this in Vice City lol" and make me feel old.

Bonus fact: Vice City was the only GTA I've actually "finished".

Yeah, Vice City is maybe the best GTA game, if you don't take into consideration the tech advances made later. I haven't spent so much time just driving/riding/flying around and listening to the radio in any other GTA game. Maybe San Andreas comes close, but Vice City was more consistently good.

I ope they don't start rehashing all the stuff they've done in the past. GTAIV was a timely reimagining, but I'd rather have them search for new settings to explore. Maybe it's time for GTA to visit Europe again? Like, WWII Paris with all its chansons? Could be good.

Hmm, I wouldn't expect it to be GTA V, more along the lines of the lines of San andreas and Vice city. If they re do san andreas I will be incredibly happy.

Ditto. I had been a bit of a doubting Thomas regarding GTA games but San Andreas made me a believer.

GTA: Canada?

Or Alaska as experienced by Al Pacino in Insomnia? That could be really pretty. And a crime-film, which is what the GTA series hangs on.

I think the next stop might be UK. Then again, "next stop." is written with a dot, so maybe it's nothing.

GTA doesn't really work anywhere except America to me, as the whole franchise seems really grounded in being a really well oiled satire on America culture.

If they want to go rip on other peoples culture(which I don't think the housers are probably as adept at) they might as well make it a different series.

GTA Pittsburgh, I can't think of a city that'd be better to drive around with reckless abandon.

Looks like some of the backwoods stuff between Los Santos and San Fierro to me. Near the base of Mount Chilliad maybe?

...yeah, I've spent over a hundred hours in San Andreas. I still think that was the best of them.