Chris

Idle Thumbs 46: First Annual Year

Did you mean

?

For that to make sense, I had to pronounce it with an affected French accent.

When you guys were talking about Moses, I was wondering how this Super Moses RPG would actually work.

Would the next-gen sequel by Joshua 64? Yes. Yes it would.

I'm still anxiously awaiting Jesus HD

It's a bit late, but better late than never:

http://celebratingthefirstyearofidlethumbspodcasts.info/

Jesus, wtf? You people really like to waste money on domains and time on weird, unfun antifun scriptalicious demos. Maybe Jake should open a [email protected] paypal account and tempt you people with it instead.

Jesus, wtf? You people really like to waste money on domains and time on weird, unfun antifun scriptalicious demos. Maybe Jake should open a [email protected] paypal account and tempt you people with it instead.
Do you think that comment makes the world any better? I guess not. Does it make you feel better. Hopefully, as there would be at least some gain for someone. It made me angry, so ;( to you. (Irony? A joke? Well yes please, I am dumb. No? Oh, to bad.)

Regarding the game: neat, but I fear I will never solve it. I'm bad at those games.

Do you think that comment makes the world any better? I guess not. Does it make you feel better. Hopefully, as there would be at least some gain for someone. It made me angry, so ;( to you. (Irony? A joke? Well yes please, I am dumb. No? Oh, to bad.)

Regarding the game: neat, but I fear I will never solve it. I'm bad at those games.

I stepped too hard on the dick pedal there, sorry guys. I was just awestruck by the raw sadomasochistic nature of the slider puzzle and freaked out. :hmph:

There is a reason why most of those domains end in .info , it only costs $1 to register a .info through godaddy, which is roughly 67 euro cent. So... the domain costs less that the beer I consume during listening to the podcast.

Also, I've said it before: I'd be happy to donate some bandwidth/beer dollars to the podcast. Just give me a paypal name.

I hate using necromancy on a thread but my journey through listening to the rest of Idle Thumbs brought me to this episode, and I had to express love for Jake for his rant about the Windows registry and everything that followed. Autoexec.bat indeed.