toblix

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, Famous! You share a birthday with Dan Ryckert!

In this thread I found out that Sean shares a birthday with my dad and Danielle shares a birthday with my mom.

In this thread I found out that Sean shares a birthday with my dad and Danielle shares a birthday with my mom.

Sean/your dad also share a birthday with Dan Ryckert.

Happy belated birthday, Sean!

Hurray! Many happy returns to you, AC. Do you have any birthday plans or are you just going to go CRAYCRAY with the impromptu celebrations?

Happy birthday, Apple Cider! Also, day-late birthday wishes are in order for toblix! Happy birthday to two awesome thumbs!

Birthday plans are dinner with pals this Friday, bus strike pending. I spent a quiet night home watching a movie and reading my boyfriend's latest novel draft.

I want to have my birthday in Canada one of these years, I think it'd be neat.

Happy recent birthdays people and nation.

'1 day after your greeting'-day thanks!

Actually, my birthday is the most common birthday, so happy birthday to me, Amy Poehler, David Copperfield, Jennifer Tilly, Flo Rida, Micky Rourke, Ed Begley Jr., and Nick Jonas.

Oh, and H.A. Rey! Of Curious George, and more importantly for me, The Stars, fame! Everyone should own a copy of The Stars. I own four, I think. Let's imagine you want a perfect gift for a young person who might possibly be interested in science. Or a middle aged person who wants to learn about the constellations but gets bored easily. Or someone who likes well designed, beautiful books. The Stars is the book for them.