toblix

Happy Birthday!

Congratulations Wrestleman!

Fun fact: Wrestlevania is the first Thumb I played multiplayer games with. In fact, it was the Crash Course map for Left 4 Dead that, I think, had just come out at the time. You might not remember, but I do!!

Dudes. :tup:

I have had home-cooked steak and just watched my new Drive Blu-ray – a very good day.

Fun fact: Wrestlevania is the first Thumb I played multiplayer games with.

Aw, I was your first time?! I look forward very much to L4D3 being confirmed any day now for further Thumbing fun! (I’m shit at most other multiplayers.)

Yes sir, any day now…

Just you watch; any minute now…

:frusty:

Happy birthday, Wrestle! Was wondering if this was going to be on the forum or just twitter. We've been missing you around here. Good to see you're around to see this!

(also, I think you may have been part of the first thumbs multiplayer games I played as well. I miss playing shit weekly. It actually made my Live subscription worth it.)

Happy birthday, Wrestle! Was wondering if this was going to be on the forum or just twitter. We've been missing you around here. Good to see you're around to see this!

(also, I think you may have been part of the first thumbs multiplayer games I played as well. I miss playing shit weekly. It actually made my Live subscription worth it.)

Aw, cheers mate. I've been missing the multiplayer too--especially the big GTA4 rampages we used to have. It just felt like it was becoming more complicated to organise cross-continent, and that the games were stagnating for people.

I look forward very much to L4D3 being confirmed any day now

Nah, they're too busy developing HL2Ep3 and HL3 concurrently.

Happy birthday anyway, though!

Happy birthday, voicelessunderd and luxuriantitem26! You are both 69 today! Just think, you'll be over that 70 year hill next year. Enjoy it while you can!

Happy birthday, admin dude. Thank you for keeping the lights on and making sure our pointless rambling isn't lost in a digital meltdown.

Happy birthday, sir! You do damn good work around here, providing us all a place for our nonsense.

Happy Birthday Nick!

(Not F. Nick; other Nick. He doesn't post here often any more but is still part of the Thumbs UK bunch).