toblix

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday OssK!

And my thanks to you too Mighty Pirate made out of fecal matter and your battleship

Happy birthday, you magnificent French bastard!

My my, thank you and boy was it a happy one !

Happy Sir, Birthday!

And Happy Birthday to you too because I missed it (believe it or not, I actually forgot that it was my birthday that day :x)

Are you sure? He has his own smiley...

:shatner:

Birthday Ossk!

Woo, OssK! Congrats!
Happy birthday, Frenchie!

And a belated happy birthday to Orvi-bro.

And to you tooo thank you so much ! (getting tire of waiting a minute between each post <3)

Yes I do, do I have to apologize ? I thought the "post counter" wars had ended on forums in 1999 or something

Happy Birthday Nachimir! You're always up to something awesome, I hope today has been no different :tup:

Happy Birthday Nachimir. THE HAPPIEST EVER! Also happy birthday as well Jon Cole.

And happiest birthdays to Nolan who is turning the big thirty two today and Hockeyman, big fan of hockey, who is at a turning point in his life at nineteen!

Happy birthday, Nachimir and Cole! Hope you both had an excellent day. :tup:

Happy birthday!

Please explain to me what your avatar is. (Also, don't comedically change it and say, "It's a cat, obviously".) I've just noticed that one of the man's (woman's?) eyes is a little off, too. What is going on in that photo??

Please explain to me what your avatar is. (Also, don't comedically change it and say, "It's a cat, obviously".) I've just noticed that one of the man's (woman's?) eyes is a little off, too. What is going on in that photo??

t-hu61yxpLo

:grin:

The horrible, placid-zombie-look on her face as she does that horrible, horrible thing to her body is possibly the most disturbing thing I have seen in a very long time.

The horrible, placid-zombie-look on her face as she does that horrible, horrible thing to her body is possibly the most disturbing thing I have seen in a very long time.

That combined with the robotic precision and quality of her movements makes that a supremely terrifying video.