toblix

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday TalShiar (30), ben72noel (29), brette (26), harper15 (26), hulkingowner44 (26), jamespadila28 (24), The Rusty Magus (23), Ann2152 (22), lara3215 (22), merry5213 (22), velly6312 (22), lela0892 (22), riska0102 (22), titi6869 (22) and sonya5621 (22)!

I feel a bit sorry for TalShiar and The Rusty Magus, as I suspect they might be real.

I feel a bit sorry for TalShiar and The Rusty Magus, as I suspect they might be real.

The Rusty Magus is definitely real, and not a spambot. Happy birthday, amongst the crowd of advertising robots!

Magus, just sign up again after we purge every user with your birthday on suspicion of spambotting it up. Otherwise, happy birthday!

Many thanks! Shame I've gotta go into uni today, but will upload the stuff I got soon. They're pretty...majestic to say the least!

Happy birthday, buried under the bots!

voicelessunderd (68), luxuriantitem26 (68), honorablecab73 (68), majesticrat66 (67), disagreeabletai (62), volatilepraise5 (59), absorbingkismet (44), secretiveindivi (36), satisfyingwareh (34), entertainingaft (33), piquantacre71 (28), plausiblelibrar (23), berlyact99, Iox42 (22), Sombre (22)

Happy Birthday eleK_triK, who is apparently Kingz' ex-roommate who hasn't visited this site 3,5 years!

Is that the guy with the Gorillaz avatar? Happy birthday Elek_trik!

Also, happy belated birthday, Sombre! Sorry I missed the thread for that.

Edited by syntheticgerbil