Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel2001

Grand Thumb Auto XXXIV: It's sometimes too early.

I should be back for this one. In celebration, I'm taking you all to the park.

I'm in. My supervisor isn't in the office that day, and my girlfriend will be in class. Game on!

I just found out Themselves are playing London tonight. I would quite like to see them, but I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, and I'm kind of hesitant to go to concerts mid-week, anyway. Also I have no idea if it's sold out. My point being maybe I'll be at A, maybe I'll be at B, maybe I'll not.

Have fun, I'm in Liverpool with no internet and no 360. Dammit, I was looking forward to having a dickish behaviour competition with James :)

Note to toblix (at east he was the only one who died) do not shoot a petrol station as I end up flying miles.

Good few games.

Dammit, I was looking forward to having a dickish behaviour competition with James :)

You might just have won, too. I had fun, as always, but this week I wasn't quite as appalling as I am sometimes, I think.

Had a great time, as always. At this point, I think I can say that Grand Thumb Auto has justified my purchase of GTA4.

Seconded! I don't think I ever truly got my revenge on Nevsky though...

Shakespeeeeaaaare!

It's fun having rivalries!

Enjoyed this week a lot, even if the spawning in the Cops and Crooks games was messed up, and I got 'mega burned' at one point.

Had a great time, as always. At this point, I think I can say that Grand Thumb Auto has justified my purchase of GTA4.

Same here. the track i chose at random for the Phantom (giant lorry) race was amazing if only for the massive amount of mess in the first corner.

Yeah, large vehicles work really well on the bridges and elevated roads. TLAD multiplayer has those massive airport trucks available as a vehicle, which resulted in a ridiculous pile-up when we tried them. It was hilarious, but for some absolutely unfathomable reason TLAD removed GTA races, so there were no weapons. That's utterly perplexing to me. On the plus side, since it was a standard race I think we respawned with our original vehicles. Still, with those sorts of things it's generally best at the beginning when everyone's still in a big group.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just way down the feature list and they had to ship before they could get everything in. I really hope that after the next DLC, they put in a mode with all of the vehicles together + GTA races.

You might just have won, too. I had fun, as always, but this week I wasn't quite as appalling as I am sometimes, I think.

The baton has been passed on, judging by what I did to Patters last week... :0

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just way down the feature list and they had to ship before they could get everything in. I really hope that after the next DLC, they put in a mode with all of the vehicles together + GTA races.

I'm betting you (and me) will be disappointed. Apparently they're not even doing anything new with multiplayer in Gay Tony. It'd be awesome, though. A lot of the multiplayer stuff in TLAD would be awesome to have as one-off things in our regular matches, like the motorcycle chase. The fact that you have to basically restart the whole game to access those things is really stupid.

I find it amazing how awkward they managed to make the multiplayer interface for GTA IV. It's almost like that's what they were aiming for.