Korax

Jeff Goldblum

"I played a detective on television, uh, so I notice things others may not."

Very Adam West!

On 10/31/2017 at 9:07 AM, Ben X said:

"I played a detective on television, uh, so I notice things others may not."

Very Adam West!

I ran out of vanilla Law and Order to watch while working so I downloaded a bunch of Criminal Intent because I knew detective Mike Logan became a lead again at some point. Criminal Intent mostly sucks, but not as much as SVU, but Goldblum is a grand ol' time on this show.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/thor-ragnaroks-blu-ray-extras-are-further-proof-jeff-g-1823073753

Pretty much anything can be improved by adding Jeff Goldblum, but Taika Waititi’s Thor: Ragnarok really used the actor to his fullest potential. Marvel has been releasing a few of their bonus clips from the upcoming Blu-ray release and with them we get to see Goldblum at his... Goldblum-iest.

Does anyone live out in Cali where Jeff Goldblum performs his musical delights?  I think someone should get a video of Jeff saying "Wax House, Baby!" as a gift to the Thumbs crew.  It would probably become a great soundbite.

That is very high quality concentrated Goldblum. I love that it's seemingly uncut as well, just an 11 minute Goldstream.

Effortlessly riding the line between creepy and entertaining, as is his wont.

I wonder how he feels about the fact that media outlets seem to have realised it's better to just show him a series of things and have him Goldblum about them than to ask him a bunch of promotion-specific questions. I guess it's more fun for him. Wish Aiofe had asked him about that Trespasser ending, though. 

That is the first (and likely last) Steamed Hams video I have ever watched. I enjoyed it and yet can only imagine it's utterly dull as an ongoing meme.

44 minutes ago, Ben X said:

That is the first (and likely last) Steamed Hams video I have ever watched. I enjoyed it and yet can only imagine it's utterly dull as an ongoing meme.

I'm going to resist the temptation to turn this into a steamed hams meme thread, but I'll note that I've found many of them pretty enjoyable. There's a lot of craftsmanship that goes into some of the videos.

It is the third I have seen, the others being French New Wave (very good) and Nier Automata alternate endings (EXTREMELY good). I enjoy this meme.