Korax

Jeff Goldblum

Oh yeah, he's doing that fantasy spin-off mode thingy with Ron Perlman and Neal McDonaugh (sp?) and (googles) Heather Graham!

That looks way more interesting than the actual campaign.

Unfortunately I just don't think I enjoy first person shooters anymore. I'll probably just listen to the Jeff Goldblum dialogue on YouTube.

What the shit

It appears the shield is quicker then the eyeeeeeee

As someone who is positively put to sleep by Battle of Gears: Modern Duty:

What's this? What's this? There's colour everywhere! What's this? I can't believe my eyes I must be dreaming wake up Jack this isn't fair!

COD got a Left 4 Dead mode. And it's colourful and insane! Everybody seems so happy have I possibly gone daffy what is this!?

Man, what I would give for that to be a real campaign and not a horde survival mode. Zombies has done some cool things over the years, but the fundamental game is just totally unappealing to me. I want the game that that trailer is for, but I know it's just going to be a multiplayer tack-on.

I'm really glad I knew what that was before watching it, as I'd have been pissed to have it revealed as CoD at the end.

I'm kinda mystified why it isn't a standalone game, certainly looks more than strong enough to support it's own title.  Actually, it looks like its own title that some asshat crowbared into a CoD game.

I choose to imagine that there are a bunch of people at the CoD studio who wish that they were working on anything less grey-brown than CoD, and having given up on changing the core of CoD, they talked the project executives into letting them do this instead.

It's difficult to articulate how disappointed I am with all of you that this video has not appeared in the thread yet.

Hahaha, wonderful!

Weirdly, I'm pretty sure the first time Goldblum was mentioned on the podcast Chris really didn't like him and thought he was a total creep. I remember listening to it years ago when I was catching up on the (then limited) back-catalogue on my way to or from some stupid seminar to learn the software we use for email newsletters at work.

It's a strangely specific memory.

I don't want to spoil this for anyone as I'm pretty sure Nick and Chris will discuss it during the podcast. I will say that for myself personally, it was one of the surrealist experiences I've had.

This is excellent. I'm so glad you posted this because I basically don't watch TV anymore and would never have seen these otherwise.