Korax

Jeff Goldblum

I guess there might be an Independence Day sequel now, with Goldblum reprising his role. I assume they'll try to time its release for the 20th anniversary.

That interview also included a link to this little gem:

Technically not actually Goldblum, but it's hard to ignore soundbites involving scoops.

I'm watching through the League, and suddenly Goldblum is the father of one of the characters:

Wait, I'm pretty sure I saw dibs talk on IRC about his colleague making this sheet music for him!! :o

Someone just texted me, "Hey, do you know where I can get some furry chaps like Jeff Goldblum wears in Buckaraoo Banzai?"

Perhaps a lesser used usage of the word produced JKO. He sent me an Internet link to it:P

I had a dream the other night that I was watching Jurassic Park 4 (not Jurassic World, Jurassic Park 4). It starred Jeff Goldblum as himself, who acknowledged in the fiction that he had played the role of Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park. He was going back to the island as a corporate spy to gather raptor DNA to grow raptor-human skinsuits for Terminator-style robots (which may have been Petmen). There was a bit where the raptorman robots climbed down an elevator shaft that was on fire and their raptor skin burned off. The movie ended with an uncomfortably long (like twenty minutes) scene of Jeff Goldblum buying a t-shirt at a shitty Hawaiian corner store type deal after the flight back home. Like the kind of place that would sell a shirt with black Bart Simpson on it. He had to carefully comb through all the styles and sizes and haggle with the shopkeeper and so on.

I'd watch it.

Perhaps a lesser used usage of the word produced JKO. He sent me an Internet link to it:P

Agh! Ruined! :(

Our friends' Halloween party last night was partially Jeff Goldblum themed, both because a bunch of us love Goldblum and there's one person who absolutely hates everything to do with the man.  So yes, we themed a party mostly to troll one of our friends. 

Pictures are

Me and the lady as Jeff Goldblum and Geena Davis from Transylvania 6-5000 (she didn't want to dress as Jeff)

Independence Day

Buckaroo Banzai and Jurassic Park - Jersey from BB is so freaking good

David Duchovny playing Jeff Goldblum on SNL

All of us together, with our trolled friend as well

post-33601-0-39045200-1414861795_thumb.jpg

post-33601-0-03782500-1414861853_thumb.jpg

post-33601-0-15803800-1414862034_thumb.jpg

post-33601-0-69897200-1414862092_thumb.jpg

post-33601-0-34470800-1414862155_thumb.jpg

I was just catching up on a recent Google tech event and:

sundar-pichai.jpg

the pokemon's name is gloom