Lord Gonk

Funny Pictures Thread

Hi, I found a funny photo and there seemed to be no where to post it, so instead of making a thread only for it I made the funny picture thread. Post funny pictures.

So I found a statue that is a tribute to Idle thumbs.

283492395_01ccfe4014.jpg

It is located in France (I never knew Idle Thumbs was so popular there) and is called “Le Pouce” which means "The Thumb" in English.

Oh fuck I crossed this very statue on wensday on my way to Blizzard's Europe office, thought the exact same thing and cursed the heavens that I did not have my camera with me !

It's at La defence and is pretty huge °o°

Should be a pilgrimage place of some sort !

that is one bizarre statue. It might be stranger than the poo-snake statue in this area.

2777351296_bf0206ae11.jpg

Hmm.. on second thought, maybe the poo-snake wins after all.

Ha, the first thing I thought was "Poo Snake!"

Oh shit! In one of those awesome Idle Thumbs coincidences I just opened my tab on The Guardian and was faced with this ad:

usethekidtokillthatsnak.jpg

This one, because it cracks me up everytime. Yes, it's real.

doomed.jpg

doomed.jpg

Did anyone else notice how badly Batman is drawn in this one? His eyes are more than halfway up his head, and he appears to have bulbous silicon pec implants :)

I think this should be renamed to the Batman comic panels out of context thread

batman_fol.jpg

This one's my all-time favourite though

2710279593_d22e030821.jpg

Well at least there's some justice...

busted.jpg

(Apparently a real pic -- not photoshopped -- of when one of those street performers in Hollywood got arrested.)

2710279593_d22e030821.jpg

Hahaha, nice, I tried to make that into my avatar, but 100x100 pixels is toooo small.

I guess at this point, I should link to superdickery.com. Just for those who haven't seen it yet. :D

10274030.jpg

And a remix

Batman_dickbutt.jpg

OK, I'm done.

Oh man... I know this is totally adolescent and stupid of me. I cannot stop laughing at this. I even forced my housemate who's computer I've been hijacking to change his background to this picture.

Oh man... I know this is totally adolescent and stupid of me. I cannot stop laughing at this. I even forced my housemate who's computer I've been hijacking to change his background to this picture.

FACT: when people are hotlinking your images, changing them to a large version of dickbutt gets them to stop real quick. I speak from experience. :shifty:

Lol. The attention to detail is awesome... You can see the bits that Batman erased and rethought.

That is not at all insignificant in my continued amusement.