Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Idle Thumbs 43: Jeff "Gone" Goldblum

Can we see the Batman Begins trading card? Not that I don't believe you guys, but I would like to see some proof.

I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast. Isn't that right, Mr.Goldblum?

iBxgAmdPQWg

Yeah, he found it entertaining, as well.

I read the downloadable content thread and suddently my eyes fell on the "you gotta use the kid" song title... And everything went black... I was in a garden with Milo and had to torture him to make him kill the snake by slaping the air in front of my Natal to hit him in the face... It was horrible…

BatmanBegins.jpg

I have absolutely no idea where it came from; a dude posted it on a forum with no explanation and I downloaded it.

That is absolutely ridiculous and hilarious. I can't really fathom how someone can mix up Spiderman and Batman.

(Moved the below post from the DLC Thread because I think it's more relevant here)

So, Jake, I guess the moral of the story is... Wizards originated from the Civil War era?

2000Carton_Side.jpg

:hmph:

I can't believe Chris would be stunned that anyone could be a huge Jeff Goldblum fan. I'm stunned whenever I meet someone who's not a huge Jeff Goldblum fan. Jeff Goldblum is awesome.

bKnHdICifuw

a2CV5R2mMuc

You unlock all sorts of over-the-top guns for doing certain stuff in RE5. The fridge/minigun is probably the most ridiculous-looking, but the infinite rocket launcher is probably the most absurd on the damage-dealing front. Forget taking out the black slime guy at the beginning of the game in a few seconds: with the infinite rocket launcher you can take down the huge black slime amorphous blob guy on the boat near the end with a couple of shots. In fact, due to the slow reload time it's actually standard zombies that are the biggest threat, what with their multitude.

After unlocking all that stuff I basically ruined the game for a friend of mine. By which I mean we replaced challenge with hilarity.

You unlock all sorts of over-the-top guns for doing certain stuff in RE5. The fridge/minigun is probably the most ridiculous-looking, but the infinite rocket launcher is probably the most absurd on the damage-dealing front. Forget taking out the black slime guy at the beginning of the game in a few seconds: with the infinite rocket launcher you can take down the huge black slime amorphous blob guy on the boat near the end with a couple of shots. In fact, due to the slow reload time it's actually standard zombies that are the biggest threat, what with their multitude.

After unlocking all that stuff I basically ruined the game for a friend of mine. By which I mean we replaced challenge with hilarity.

I think I have unlocked everything except infinite rocket launchers. I have unlimited ammo on a magnum, sniper, and shotgun (triple-barreled one) so don't really need to bother getting unlimited on any other normal weapons. I think I have a few achievements left, I haven't upgraded every weapon, but not sure if I'll ever go back and finish that stuff.

Hey, at least you totally pwned Warhammer in the accuracy department.

I kinda feel bad for the guy. For all you know, he could've been the one person in the world who was really excited for RE5 on the PC, and was super-happy to finally have someone stumble into his lonely neck of the woods so that he could put his experience to good use and guide you through the wilderness.

Hey, at least you totally pwned Warhammer in the accuracy department.

I kinda feel bad for the guy. For all you know, he could've been the one person in the world who was really excited for RE5 on the PC, and was super-happy to finally have someone stumble into his lonely neck of the woods so that he could put his experience to good use and guide you through the wilderness.

There were a lot of people playing, but I went with this guy because he was on the first level and I had just loaded up the game.

I think you mentionned in the episode a video about "a guys defending his car going woujwoujwouj with his feet" or something similar… And I don't see it in the downloadable content ^.^

I think you mentionned in the episode a video about "a guys defending his car going woujwoujwouj with his feet" or something similar… And I don't see it in the downloadable content ^.^

http://j.mp/WZxH4

Haha, that RE5 video is hilarious. You couldn't have found a better person's game to join. I saw the car self defense on your twitter before, but it's still hilarious.

I was in stitches listening to this story in the podcast, and it actually hurts to watch it because it's so funny.

Also, car defence. Sir, could you please back up! I guess the "I am punching a dude" sound effects are a vital part of kung fu technique.