Sign in to follow this  
ethanThomas

What does Nick Breckon look like?

Seeing Lars Brown's sweet drawing made me want to find out what each thumber looks like. Images of Mr. Remo and Mr. Rodkin were easily obtained using the magic of google, but any current images of Mr. Breckon continue elude my grasp.

Also, I was shocked to see how strongly Mr. Rodkin resembles a certain gentleman by the name of Allard...

Wow. I'm not sure whether to laugh my ass off or be really freaked out. Nick, please confirm this photo (if it is actually you) was acquired through legitimate means so that I may simply be amused.

Yeah, I once got curious about the respective Thumbs' appearances, and that was pretty much the only likely candidate I could find for Nick. It should be noted that I'm bad at searching.

Wow. I'm not sure whether to laugh my ass off or be really freaked out. Nick, please confirm this photo (if it is actually you) was acquired through legitimate means so that I may simply be amused.

Was this photo taken in Remo's 'game' room? :eek:

Yes, but Nick did forget there was a chocolate on the pillow. So when he woke up one side of his face was covered with brown candy.

Hey, if you're going to be asking about how people on this forum look like, wouldn't the prudent thing be to post a picture of how you look like? I mean, give and receive.

Maybe there should be a Thumbs to Faces thread.

One of these guys is Mr. Rodkin, the other two aren't. Can you figure it out?:erm:

17_stipe_lgl.jpg

1080846-1_large.png

214332-j_allard_101005_large.jpg

Two of these fine gentlemen are Mr. Remo, The other one is me. Can you figure out who's who? (:erm:x10)^2

n6702670_2763.jpg

remo_bernoulli.jpg

pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQTiuQEqRs33G2W7ckQDgFSAAAAAqEFgPw0Rtt0LyhbCwSG1QV

A DAY OF THE TENTACLE FAN?! I KNEW IT!

As I recall, that photograph was taken by Tim Schafer.

Since some of us are doing the shameless RL face reveal, I thought I'd throw mine out too for fun.

This is me.

justinut9fg1.jpg

...partying with an artistically desaturated ghost of Ray Charles? Why, yes. Yes it is.

Nick Breckon is more of a concept or a state of mind, than an actual individual person.