Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Gmail invites

YES, DAMNIT. I am also aware that it is quite possibly the deadest horse on the internet.

Hey, did you guys know that they max you out at 50 invites? That's how many I have. Anyone who wants, lemme know. I've got way more than I have any fucking clue what to do with.

EDIT: When letting me know, preferably do it through a PM. Easier on everyone, right?

Man, I bet that guy spends hours upon hours tabulating those scores for every word and brand he knows, then posting about it on internet forums claiming it "explains everything".

Maybe he has a spider that gathers all words used in the web and uses various formulae to automatically calculate various "interesting" numbers (42, 666 etc) for them.

I also have a rediclus amount of g-mail invites. PM if you want one.

I will also sell moi soul for a WordPress.com invite.

The 50 invites regenerate pretty quickly as well, I remember that people in my networking class would spam each other with invites and in the next day or two, they would have 50 invites again. There really is no point in having limited invites at this point, they should just allow people to sign up for gmail whenever they want to. I'm suprised they haven't done it yet.

The 50 invites regenerate pretty quickly as well, I remember that people in my networking class would spam each other with invites and in the next day or two, they would have 50 invites again. There really is no point in having limited invites at this point, they should just allow people to sign up for gmail whenever they want to. I'm suprised they haven't done it yet.

Perhaps it is Google's way of tracking you, gaining more information on who your friend are, and what type of things you like. Insiduous marketing by searching your email and finding your buying habits....