Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Gmail invites

I don't think it's based on usage either, because I get a ton of newsletters and the what not and I save everything. Under 'All Mail' it says that I have 565 messages, so I don't think that's it. I guess it's just some supper secret Google thing.

Hey, I was just thinking, you know how gmail limits you to one account? Well, couldn't someone just send an invite to themselves? I mean, how does gmail keep people from doing that? Keep track of IP addresses? And if that's the case, what if two different people use the same computer, but want different e-mail addresses?

Also: Hermes, you are rad.

Presuming that was somekind of compliment:

Well thanks...

Hermes, if you're looking to get rid of some of your invites, then inviting me would be very nice of you! :)

bigjko (at) simnet.is

Yeah, if you're just throwing them away, throw one my way! It's [email protected].

Didn't I give you the only one I got? It is weird, cause I filled out the little form and everything and then I clicked send and Google said there was an error, but when I refreshed everything I didn't have any more invites, so I figured it worked.

:dopefish:

I do remember you offering, and I did give you my email, but I never received a response. I just assumed you'd forgotten/given it to someone else. Damn.

Man, I would LOVE a gmail invite. If only I wasn't an orphan, and could afford to bribe the gmail employees and such.

Lots of Love,

- [email protected]

I got two and gave them away long ago. I haven't gotten one in months. If I ever do, I'll offer it up here.

I have 6 invites all of a sudden --- who wants one can kindly pmail me.

I've got one invite. If anyone wants it, pm me.

If you still have it, and no-one's interested, I'll gladly take it! :innocent:

--Erwin