Sign in to follow this  
GameDreamer

No More Heroes 2: From the Toilet

Did they edit out all the exploding-in-blood for ESRB trailer regulations or will it just not have it? Never finished it but the first one was awesome.

The footage was from the Japanese version. I believe the Japanese version of NMH 1 looked like that too. I'm sure what we play will have all the bloody goodness. I love the look of those 2d job segments. Getting very psyched.

Awesome game should have an awesome sequel.

So what kind of sequel should No More Heroes have? :grin:

(God, that game was a slog if you didn't have its sense of humor. How the hell do you justify a ten minute long featureless black corridor as a level?).

Here's hoping the 2d minigames will be less one dimensional than the last game. They sure do look pretty, and I did enjoy that random shmup Travis played on the train more than the game proper.

Definitely think the 8 bit minigames look sweet. And overall this is probably my #1 upcoming Wii game to look forward to. I am currently on the 7th rank fight in the first one, and loving it.

I still need to complete the first one. It's a game I keep stopping and starting and I'm not exactly sure why. I got to the ranked fight where you fight the witch? I think it's III or something, pretty far along the game but for some reason I turned the game off and haven't touched the Wii since. I should probably get back on that...