Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbs

Sooooo... Diablo II then.

Loving it. However, thhere I was, tramping about Stony Field, when I came across a large bunch of nasties. My 3 skeletons couldn't tank their damage, and then neither could I. I presume my gear is on my dead body...but I lost a level of skeleton summoning skill. Is that it then? Have I lost it forever?

Nope, it is still on your body, the skill level is provided by the wand you had in your hand, you should go get it on your body and equip it again.

Ah, sweet. Cheers. Will it automatically revert to another level of skeleton summoning, or do I get to spend it elsewhere?

The starting Necromancer wand has +1 to your Raise Skeleton skill, so you can't change that (without changing your equipment, of course) but you can assign your own skill points whenever you level up… and then never be able to reassign them. :shifty:

A little late to the party, no? Seriously, though, it's great that you're having fun with it, regardless of how long it's been out. All of the recent Diablo 3 teasing prompted me to start playing again, and it's just as good as I remembered.

Agreed. There was a PC gaming drought for me for a while when I couldn't afford a new machine to play all these whizzy games. Now I'm back in that position again, but they're old enough to run on my netbook. Job's a good'un.