80's Bad Guy

Wizaaaaaards!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=645&stc=1&d=1296364473

Smart wizard. Not like one of those layabout deadbeat wizards who never amount to anything. Courtesy, my router. This happens when cheapo, uninventive marketing departments run out of adjectives and posses no self reflection to notice that "smart wizard" sounds really, really stupid.

Maybe the term wizard has lost all its true denotation, thanks to some wise ass programmer in the early nineties.

post-10-13375603331575_thumb.png

Whenever I require any sort of witchcraft, during the bargaining phase, I always ask the bearded gentleman if he is a smart wizard first. I don't waste my gold on just normal wizards.

Yeah. I once let the shitty wizard configure my router and the results were horrible.

Shouldn't that be: ,,I'm a wizard, and that lookETH fucked up."?

Come on, Bioware, get your shit together.

Dragon's Dogma (there's a desperate title if I ever saw one) looks more parts horrible than awesome. There is slight potential in it being an Elder Scrolls-esque open world RPG, though I expect it to go more towards a Demon's Souls based system, but damn... dragon overkill? Extremely generic-looking main character? Hack 'n slashy bullshit? That guitar riff? It seems repellent.

Dragon's Dogma (there's a desperate title if I ever saw one) looks more parts horrible than awesome. There is slight potential in it being an Elder Scrolls-esque open world RPG, though I expect it to go more towards a Demon's Souls based system, but damn... dragon overkill? Extremely generic-looking main character? Hack 'n slashy bullshit? That guitar riff? It seems repellent.

I've never been a fan of RPGs, however if any RPG has ever turned me off, it's this one.

I've never been a fan of RPGs, however if any RPG has ever turned me off, it's this one.

How is it RPG? Looks like straight action game to me. Fantasy != RPG.

Some nice monster animation. That's it.