80's Bad Guy

Wizaaaaaards!!

Listening to episode 31 'Shambling, goofy', Jake refers to Doug Tobacco as a 'Magical Man'. On Top Gear, Jeff Goldblum described 'The Wizard' as a 'Magical, Magical Man'.

Coincidence? I think not.

Listening to episode 31 'Shambling, goofy', Jake refers to Doug Tobacco as a 'Magical Man'. On Top Gear, Jeff Goldblum described 'The Wizard' as a 'Magical, Magical Man'.

Coincidence? I think not.

I think you're on to something here watson!

Consider my mind sufficiently blown. Also, scarred for life. I can listen to people's impressions of that man laughing, but the actual thing is traumatizing.

And since this is the Wizard thread, here's an older one I forgot to post:

106917218.jpg

Point of reference: Comic/Magazine subscription form, but I like to think it's a job application and they're asking me if I'm a Wizard.

Point of reference: Comic/Magazine subscription form, but I like to think it's a job application and they're asking me if I'm a Wizard.

I will forever imagine that somewhere, in this wide world of ours, there is a comic and/ magazine that has an optional Delivered by Wizardry option. Where-in, a wizard will magic himself to your house, hand you your magazine and turn your aunt into a toad.

Additional fun fact: The site I'm getting my Morrowind mods from. . .the URL. . .is. . . abusemynipples.biz. . . :shifty:

Edited by Orvidos

So I'm walking back to my place half drunk at 3am on Friday when I stumbled into a closed bagel shop named(english version) off the street I lived on in Montreal; which is surprising because there are no actual bagel shops in Vancouver...

Anyway, after talking with the super cool guy Jerry which didn't have a problem with me walking into a closed shop after I gave him money for fresh bagels I ran into another crazy coincidence, guess who the fuck was parked across from my front steps?

thewizaaaaarddd.jpg

This thread is becoming a comprehensive list of every company on earth with 'Wizard' in their name.

It's like a yellow pages for Wizards.

I remembered that my hometown used to have a great floorball team back in 90's, the name was Wizards of course.

Damn they had a cool logo.

I used to be a big fan of that team. Shame that they don't exist anymore. Wizards are extinct.

Washington Wizards

Living just south of DC, this team created a really weird moment when, while listening to Idle Thumbs, my girlfriend came downstairs and said, 'Did you hear about the wizards?'

No, no I hadn't.

So there's a "Puffins" page on Facebook, so obviously I "liked" it. A couple of days later, my dad:

23masm9.jpg

Success?

The picture of Gary Oldman in purple wizards robes is awesome. I hope this thread never has another page.

gary_oldman.jpg

Unfortunately, he is not a real wizard.

Look-e what I found.

PM8V3cHdSC4

Bleh, I'm already tired of the renaissance of young adult forbidden monster love genre of films. I was hoping that this was some kind of cool, gratuitously violent take off of the fairytale. Which I suppose it is (minus the coolness and the violence), just not in the direction I'd have preferred.

Bleh, I'm already tired of the renaissance of young adult forbidden monster love genre of films. I was hoping that this was some kind of cool, gratuitously violent take off of the fairytale. Which I suppose it is (minus the coolness and the violence), just not in the direction I'd have preferred.

The simple fact that this directors pedigree is "Twilight" is enough to make me give this one the slip. I just like Gary Oldman as a wizard(priest).

Gary Oldman is purple robes is only emphasized in coolness because he's strutting around a parking lot. In the snow I'm sure it'll looke perfectly mundane ;)

Gary Oldman is purple robes is only emphasized in coolness because he's strutting around a parking lot. In the snow I'm sure it'll looke perfectly mundane ;)

Maybe.

Gary Oldman is in my Top 15 Actors list, so. . .yeah.