80's Bad Guy

Wizaaaaaards!!

I just completed making a comic that just so happens to be about wizards AND Christmas, so I thought this would be the perfect place and time to show it off.

Metal-01.png

Metal-02.png

Metal-03.png

Metal-04.png

Metal-05.png

Metal-06.png

Metal-07.png

Metal-08.png

Metal-09.png

If you liked that there are more comics like that one on my site: 70-seas.com

That was fun, Psych! Do I see a lot of Brütal Legend influences in the comic or is that mere coincidence? Bookmarked your website, in any case! :tup:

Your instincts are right Rodi, both the setting and the main character were directly inspired by Brutal Legend. Hilde's design was originally based off of Lita.

You know what? That is fucking fine and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. When I started Captain August five years ago, some people knocked it for the obvious Invader Zim clone it was. But it didn't take more than a few instalments before it totally found its own swing and voice. In the end it doesn't matter where you draw your inspiration from in the beginning. What matters is what you then do with it.

This is probably way more sincere than the situation called for :tup::buyme:

Holy shit. I might actually fire up Home for the first time since it came out and get that :tup:

Not super funny but i read the part where hes singing wizard in Chris Remo style Wizaaaaaard!

beingbullied.gif

picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=15

Cast ye the magickal salt upon the ground...

EDIT:

I just walked into work this morning and looked at this again, (yes, this is the rock salt they use at my office) and I noticed that it says "Melt Ice Magically" in yellow across the top. So, uh, screw you science!

Edited by Chuckpebble

129073804077608652.jpg

What's amazing is, if you remove the wizard hat, this photo remains incredibly disturbing.

Jogging stroller with no infant and heavens, why is he counting so much cash?

why is he counting so much cash?

Isn't that obvious? He just sold the baby for a lot of cash and a pack of cigarettes

What's amazing is, if you remove the wizard hat, this photo remains incredibly disturbing.

Jogging stroller with no infant and heavens, why is he counting so much cash?

He must be part of the maintenance staff. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to park his stolen baby stroller thing there. This makes me wonder... where the hell is this place, and why would they hire this obviously disgruntled ex-wizard possible baby-raper?!

It's not only a wizard, it's THE Wizard, according to Diablo III, which was, as I recall, the inspiration for this meme...

Something's not right. ;_;

That's just concept art though. The actual in-game model at least has a hat, although it looks a bit dark lord-ish.

It's worth noting that in their background material for Diablo 3, Blizzard have pretty much swapped the traditional meanings of Sorceror and Wizard. In English, wizard means 'wise-man', whereas sorcerer inferred an evil magician who gained their power from commanding demons. In Diablo-world Sorcerers are strict and wise whereas The Wizard is dangerous and foolhardy. This bugs me a little on an intimately geeky level.

WIZZZAAAAARD!:partyhat:

My computer works now and I had this pic for the Puffins thread; but then I can't find it?

So F@#$ it... I'm adding puffins.

post-2564-13375603194452_thumb.jpg