80's Bad Guy

Wizaaaaaards!!

Wizard Creator (apparently something Tom Hall is involved with)

Awesome! We should make a guild called WIZZAAAAARDS! All armed with improved mystic blade.

I like the fruit-machine name selection. I am making a character now called Daniel Froghammer.

Awesome! We should make a guild called WIZZAAAAARDS! All armed with improved mystic blade.

I like the fruit-machine name selection. I am making a character now called Daniel Froghammer.

Well I am Patrick Fairy Tamer. I don't know whether to take you seriously.

This thread just became so awesome that I almost choked on my toast.

Yufster is Roselyn Storyweaver.

If anyone wants to be my truefriend, my current truefriend code is ZWAEFCQX.

:partyhat:

Shit. If it were free I would have proposed a wizard posse.

Imagine logging in to live and seeing a party comprised solely of wizards. It'd almost be worth the price of admission. lulz.

Ok then... I'm Chase Rainbowpants (32WSWL3N)

Edited by elmuerte

Imagine logging in to live and seeing a party comprised solely of wizards. It'd almost be worth the price of admission. lulz.

Grand Thumbs Auto sessions would never be the same again. Jesus, it would be the absolute best.

Oh no. Principles vs. Wizardy. The dilemma!

I just worked through the rationalization to buy them. I got 300 points for free due to a Visa promotion last month, which means that I'm really just paying 20 points (25 cents) for an awesome wizard outfit! *BLOOP* Justification unlocked!

guilty pleasure... wizard 101 is actually a bit of fun (better than puzzle pirates)

Edited by elmuerte

I just worked through the rationalization to buy them. I got 300 points for free due to a Visa promotion last month, which means that I'm really just paying 20 points (25 cents) for an awesome wizard outfit! *BLOOP* Justification unlocked!

But where do I get my conscience-sating free points? I want a wizard posse, dammit!

I was all ready to sign up as Michael Wildhorn :naughty: but then I saw

You will need a personal computer with Windows to play
and, well, fuck it.

Yet another way in which IdleThumbs has invaded my everyday life. At work we sometimes use a laser-level. Today, I just realized that it is called "The Wizard" (and the letter "I" is spelled with a cool laser graphic thingy)

39108887.jpg

I met THE wizard, himself, in London. Obviously in casual clothes, trying to dress up as a normal human for Halloween but he forgot something.

attachment.php?attachmentid=490&stc=1&d=1257103213

post-2199-13375603176037_thumb.jpg

My friends and I played a Wii minigame collection at the Eurogamer thing that had a The Wizard in it. Unfortunately one of my friends picked him first.

My friend and I decided to pick up Ghostbusters on Blu-ray the other day. Last night we sat down to watch it and apparently it has a feature that I haven't seen on other Blu-ray movies (yet) called "Blu-Wizard." I should have taken a screenshot with my phone.

wizard.gif

Edited by GameDreamer