80's Bad Guy

Wizaaaaaards!!

I just remembered that one of my favourite songs from late teenage years was

, which would translate as "Return of the Wizard". But the wizard was more like some dude in a grey suit a couple of sizes too big and a fedora, rode a motorcycle and hung out with punk rockers.

ven_v6l1.jpg

He did use magic in an awesome sci-fi punk story collectively written by the band members, though.

A new wizard-based Video game enters the fray

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7NsqkXatw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7NsqkXatw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I really enjoy the "Become immersed in a generic fantasy world" title card. This game has my attention.

You wish you had a mac.

It's true. If I had the money I'd probably love having a MacBook or whatever the latest and greatest Mac notebook is. From what I hear, Photoshop and video editing software is much better/easier to use on OSX than Windows.

But since I can't afford one... fuck Apple!

It's true. If I had the money I'd probably love having a MacBook or whatever the latest and greatest Mac notebook is. From what I hear, Photoshop and video editing software is much better/easier to use on OSX than Windows.

But since I can't afford one... fuck Apple!

This is used to be true. Now it's ass all around! Thanks Adobe! :getmecoat

A new wizard-based Video game enters the fray

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7NsqkXatw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7NsqkXatw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

To me, it doesn't count unless they refer to the magick user as a wizard. Otherwise mages and shit get in and who gives a fuck if they are called mages. Mage. yawn. Wizard. Holy Shit!

Crackpot savant rapper, Ghostface Killa's new album: Ghostdini, the Wizard of poetry (in emerald city)!?!

gfk-ghostdini-cvr-3x32.jpg

There is only one wizard who matters, that wizard would be Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater's Keyboard wizard), he even has a wizard hat.

3997875584_d9dcf029cd_o.jpg

Dream Theater

A friend of mine is seeing them live at Wembley tonight.

nice photoshop disaster

Took the words right out of my mouth. It looks like somebody went through a department store catalog and did a cut-and-paste of the clothing models.

Oh, man, I completely forgot about that video! I love those guys!

This is an old Quantum Box that my cat used to sleep in. Until he decided to destroy it in a catnip-fueled frenzy. The interesting thing about it is that I never noticed the text on the UPC/SKU area until just now.

:erm:

29131929.jpg

XBL now has a wizard costume and hat available for avatars. As much as I loath paying money for pretend bullshit, I'm having a hard time resisting this...

XBL now has a wizard costume and hat available for avatars. As much as I loath paying money for pretend bullshit, I'm having a hard time resisting this...

Oh no. Principles vs. Wizardy. The dilemma!

Shit. If it were free I would have proposed a wizard posse.