80's Bad Guy

Wizaaaaaards!!

I finally got around to seeing Juno the other day, and realized Michael Cera's character uses the positive exclamation "Wizard" to describe something that is very good, such as getting to have sex with Ellen Page.

Clearly, Diablo Cody is part of our underground cabal of wizards. Does that make her a stripper wizard?

...Strippard?

Idle thumbs has entered my dreams.

I had a dream last night that I was back in high school trying to get everyone to say "the wizarrrrrrrrrrd" and listen to the podcast.

I had to fight off the school bully(who looked like a young revolver ocelot) to accomplish this.

Weird.

From Christchurch, NZ :

1784f5e2c2e9b997bdab02fddee98tt.jpg

dcc762df0af0bc94c383d00df8a21tt.jpg

The shot would have been better if I had been quicker : a few second before, a guy with a messy gray/white beard was having coffee under the sign; he walked away before I had my camera out :/

I joined the Idle Thumbs Facebook fan page yesterday and couldn't stop giggling that the entire wall was pretty much people posting pictures of Wizards.

There was some kind of Wizard party or gathering on the campus of Lancaster University tonight. But I was afraid to take any pictures with that many pointy hats around.

Well this was unexpected. So, here's the short version of the story:

My friend and my parents have been using this stuff to clean their organic fruits and vegetables for years now since it contains no chemicals like soap does. Anyhow, I never realized there was a WIZARD on the label.

wizard_magic.png

And by the way, that's my friends' desk. He has a Mac. I do not. I'm a PC enthusiast. Just wanted to clear the air there, it smelled a bit. Also, yes, that's a Gordon Freeman mousepad.

[UPDATE!]

I shit you not, THIS is what I just saw when I loaded up my TwitPic account login page. The advertisement is too coincidental. :eek::erm:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b106/GameDreamer/wizarrrrrrd.png

Edited by GameDreamer

I'm actually oddly fixated on that frog freaking out in the bottom right corner. Dude is WAY too happy.

I'm actually oddly fixated on that frog freaking out in the bottom right corner. Dude is WAY too happy.

Maybe that's why Chuckpebble ran it over.

Well this was unexpected. So, here's the short version of the story:

My friend and my parents have been using this stuff to clean their organic fruits and vegetables for years now since it contains no chemicals like soap does. Anyhow, I never realized there was a WIZARD on the label.

wizard_magic.png

And by the way, that's my friends' desk. He has a Mac. I do not. I'm a PC enthusiast. Just wanted to clear the air there, it smelled a bit. Also, yes, that's a Gordon Freeman mousepad.

It's pretty awesome that someone sells the ability to produce magic in a can.

You wish you had a mac.

Is it wrong that I'm more focused on those two unicorns duking it out?

Mommy why are those unicorns fighting?

Oh, man. I was digging through some of the old files on my PC, and I found this old gem (which happens to still be hosted on Rev3):

http://revision3.com/webdrifter/wizard

That Martin Sargent is one crazy cat.