80's Bad Guy

Wizaaaaaards!!

Good to see the basement dweller stereotype is still holding up.

Mon the Biffy!

Yeah, but I'm not too keen on their ballady stuff, which they seem to be focusing more on recently.

The Wizard.

Mon the Biffy!

ARGGHHHH, I remember, before they got shit (puzzle) it was MON THE BIFF. FUCK.

In yet another hilarious coincidence The Ideal Height has just come on my iTunes.

And that cover is amazing. Do you think Remo engineered it?

These are not coincidences. A wizard did it.

Top Hat Wizard spotted at PAX:

paxday01a101.jpg

Ahahahaha! That's my friend's roommate. He works at a comic book store here in Calgary. Not a bad guy, though definitely plays into every damn dork stereotype out there. Sometimes I play D&D with him.

Ahahahaha! That's my friend's roommate. He works at a comic book store here in Calgary. Not a bad guy, though definitely plays into every damn dork stereotype out there. Sometimes I play D&D with him.

Small world?

ARGGHHHH, I remember, before they got shit (puzzle) it was MON THE BIFF. FUCK.

Puzzle isn't shit, just different. I do hope they use the fusion sound of That Golden Rule for most of the new album though, it seems like an awesome cross between Infinity Land and Puzzle's first two tracks. The TGR EP b-sides were a bit weak, but I've convinced myself they're getting rid of the chaff.

Also, Miffy, you have to drop loads of wizard jokes the next time you see that wizard.

Imagine if he was the wizard.

That's my friend's roommate. He works at a comic book store here in Calgary. Not a bad guy, though definitely plays into every damn dork stereotype out there. Sometimes I play D&D with him.

The only think wrong/missing is "mom's basement".

But I assume he lived there for quite a while, right?

"Please choose the wizard would you like to setup."

[ ] I have read and accepted the term of the End User Sorcery Agreement.

In yet another hilarious coincidence The Ideal Height has just come on my iTunes.

And that cover is amazing. Do you think Remo engineered it?

It's too much of a wizardly coincidence for him not to have been involved in some capacity.

How's about some Sifl & Olly?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boae1KnvYfI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boae1KnvYfI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You can never go wrong with sock puppets. Never. Okay well, maybe that one time. That was creepy. ;(

Also, this:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT6zfPC3sDk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT6zfPC3sDk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by GameDreamer

Ahahahaha! That's my friend's roommate.

Am I mistaken, or can he also be seen just missing out on asking a question at the end of the Giant Bomb panel?

attachment.php?attachmentid=476&stc=1&d=1252662979

He was so close, they stopped right after the guy in front of him. And it looks like he lost his cape, if they lost his hat he might have gained more momentum and might have beaten that other guy to the punch.

Wait.. he's a wizard, why didn't he use the teleportation spell.

post-814-13375603128259_thumb.jpg

1252990192031.jpg

I like my Wizards drunk and angry. That isn't a pitcher of ale my friends, that's an ice-cold can of beer.

Wait a minute... WTF? :eek:

If you look more closely, he's sitting in a modern kitchen with a large fridge right behind him. And I think there's a bag of chips/crisps on the floor.

I think it's a LARPer.