Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

WTFFF!!!!

Various cushions and soft furnishings in the background of photo #2 appear to be covered in animal skin.

Hey, me too!

If you posess a session which is as complete as mine, I might have to consider you to be a narcissist and delete mine !

Also , in the first picture, aren't those Spaff's signature E3 2005 Top Gun glasses ?

bd93391519bc8af4b30dcb5aa3682.jpg

The mystery deepens!

Great, now I have the old Idle Thumbs podcast theme in my head. The awesome one, which I recently accidentally heard on the radio.

BTW...

Born on the twelfth of August, 1983 (Leo, fire, the sun), under the name Roderick Leermakers, I appear to like drawing comics. I consider myself more of a writer than a drawer, but delusions are not alien to me in life. Read the webcomic and judge for yourself; everyone and their grandmother could do a better job.

Don't try to fool us Rodi, we know it's coming !

There is quite a resemblance, but the non-Yufster looks younger. Eye/facial position/structure and she's got quite the blemished skin. On a side note. Her eyes in Photo #2 could probably suck in the soul of anyone who dares look upon them in reality.

:tup:

There is quite a resemblance, but the non-Yufster looks younger. Eye/facial position/structure and she's got quite the blemished skin. On a side note. Her eyes in Photo #2 could probably suck in the soul of anyone who dares look upon them in reality.

:tup:

You can go ahead and say that Yufster is old while you're at it :(

I'm 23... Soon I'll be a woman.

Not a matter of age... The day you become a woman is the day you write your first Idle IGN Thumb quote

Not a matter of age... The day you become a woman is the day you write your first Idle IGN Thumb quote

Then this place is teeming with women.

"I'm still a man!" -IGN.com

Edited by Chris

No, not freckles. Blemishes (also known as spots).

I didn't say Yufster was old. I just said non-Yufster was younger.