Sign in to follow this  
Coldkill

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 comes with a little [big] surprise

What the hell!? Night Vision Goggles!?

Ugh.

These special/prestige/limited editions are getting out of hand. Look at Dragon Age, you've got your tin case, dvd, random other junk AND they're packing an exclusive in game item for MASS EFFECT 2, it's all over the place!

Of course it also has a cloth map...:getmecoat

Ugh.

These special/prestige/limited editions are getting out of hand. Look at Dragon Age, you've got your tin case, dvd, random other junk AND they're packing an exclusive in game item for MASS EFFECT 2, it's all over the place!

Of course it also has a cloth map...:getmecoat

Wait, it has a cloth map?

REDEEMED.

NOT KIDDING

SERIOUSLY

BUTTS

Forget the night vision goggles, I want that creepy disembodied foam rubber head that serves as the NVG's display. I could put it next to my I Robot Japanese Special Edition DVD head, my Alien 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Boxed Set head, and my Planet of the Apes Ultimate Collection head*. I could dress them all up in silly hats! Or put them all on pikes and pretend I'm a feudal lord!

* Disclaimer: I do not actually own any of these.

Wait, it has a cloth map?

REDEEMED.

NOT KIDDING

SERIOUSLY

BUTTS

Indeed, no man can resist the siren song of a soft, supple, inviting cloth map...

I've still got Lunar and FFVIII maps around here somewhere...

If it only was stuff related to the game. Artbooks, soundtracks, cloth maps, comic books, action figures, etc. that's all without bounds. But this is just a generic night vision thingy with a sticker on it...

It would be hilarious if the night vision goggles worked in the game at certain sections.

It would be like those 3D movies you see with the crazy glasses. Just imagine:

You have infiltrated the enemy base. You leave behind you 400 bullet ridden corpses and 10 tanks still smoking from the numerous RPG's fired. Suddenly all around you the lights are cut off and a tiny puppet with a high pitched voice comes up and says *Put on your Night Vision Goggles now!*

Ahhh...just like Disney movies...

Cloth maps > night vision goggles.

On another note, including a ME2 item in Dragon Age CE is plain atrocious. But I suppose this kind of thing has become the quite the norm these days.

Incidentally, speaking of atrocious content. Has anyone seen the Tales of Vesperia DLC?

You can purchase level ups for your characters.

Does anyone know where I can actually pre-order this? I'm all for fancy padding in a game box.

Looks like HMV has it.

Looks like HMV no longer has any copies left ¬¬

does it come with a game too?

No but it does come with a blood splatter tattoo along with two fully loaded machine guns, just in case you never get a scratch when you done blowing all those dudes away. It's for the photo-op afterwards.

Wasn't the Dragon Age special edition a HOECS?

Speaking of Dragon Age, the trailers make it seem a bit generic and quite violent. Thoughts?

does it come with a game too?

Yes. It says so on the poster! Although, it's not the special edition version, just the normal one you could get for £5 in a bargain bin in a few years time.

I'd so get that War at Home edition if it weren't so darn expensive. ... Guess I'll have to settle for Night Vision Goggles only.:hah:

Ghillie suits are designed to work in almost any environment, it just depends on the user modifying the suit with local flora.

I like the fact that it comes with a bonus rocket. Kind of like a 'call in the next 20 minutes and you get on RPG totally FREE!' type of thing.

Though to be fair, I probably would buy something off an infomercial if it actually came with a free RPG rocket.