zomboid

Shadow Complex!

Has anyone tried starting a new campaign after they beat it? The achievements make it sound like I lose all my powerups but do I keep my experience level? Replaying on Hard or Insane sounds much better if I do

Yes, this was my second campaign. You indeed lose powerups but keep level. I played on hard the second time and maybe will play on insane again after I give the proving grounds a shot.

Yes, this was my second campaign. You indeed lose powerups but keep level. I played on hard the second time and maybe will play on insane again after I give the proving grounds a shot.

sweet! level 50 sounds tolerable now!

arghh I'm trying to find all the items. But there is a question mark near the room where you fight the first big spider (in the vent you climb through) any ideas?

arghh I'm trying to find all the items. But there is a question mark near the room where you fight the first big spider (in the vent you climb through) any ideas?

A general hint would be that there being a question mark in a room doesn't necessarily mean you'll get at it from that room. I guess you already knew that, but if not, there's your hint.

You're looking for a grenade panel that is obscured by foreground objects, behind the bench where you picked up the grenades first.

A general hint would be that there being a question mark in a room doesn't necessarily mean you'll get at it from that room. I guess you already knew that, but if not, there's your hint.

I know, I've looked in all adjacent rooms where i could come from, I think I'm missing something. probably easy to find though.

Ok Thanks, all items now collected. JamesM your punching record is going down.

Don't make me start up a new round.

been and gone, I'm ahead by a small margin, of about 20.

Now that I've gotten used to the odd shooting mechanic (specifically, shooting dudes in the background) - I'm really enjoying the shootouts a lot more. There's an awful lot to like about this game!