Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!

This castle is filled with sweaty, ogre looking wrestlers just waiting to try their latest move on you. For wrestler gaming fans alike!

sweaty ogres.... right

When I first started using this nick Google gave 0 results, and now there are a shit load of impostors. Quite some times I have to use a slight modified nick :/

Luckily for me the Patters666 username hasn't been used by many others. Ebay has been taken, which I can live with.

@ WrestleVania: My condolences.

I'd Google my username, but it was a 4chan meme so that would just be too depressing.

Well my nick was stolen by no other than game developers. The developers who made SOCOM 3. My name is used as a member of the Polish group called GROM. So now that's happened, the nick has really taken off and I have hundreds of imposters (including a book and pesticide!? :().

On top of that, people on steam keep adding me as their friends and trying to have a go at me because I "stole" their nickname.

To set the record straight, I've had this nick for a freaking long time when Google couldn't find anything to do with it and now I find I have to make up alternatives to it :(.

Edited by Coldkill