Chris

The Idle Thumbs Downloadable Content Thread

It's like the Nintendo Horsebag without the horse... or the bag. Yeah I guess this was a bad comparison.

No PS3 socks yet?

Oh well, have a Nintendo Horsebag instead I guess...

horsebag.png

Chris, did you ever upload that video of the spastic wizard from Dragon Age mentioned in episode 50?

Chris, did you ever upload that video of the spastic wizard from Dragon Age mentioned in episode 50?

Hey Pyide.

you can see him spazin out in the background at around 1:56 of this video :P

I played a few hours of Dragon Age: Origins on the 360 before deciding I should play it on PC instead. (You know, eventually, when I get a new PC. At this point I will probably wait for the GOTY edition).

When I saw that guy going crazy, the podcast was the first thing I thought of.

I'm looking for the video that I believe it was Nick took at E3 of the farts conversation from episode 30 and I'm not sure how far back I have to look in this thread. Is there some archive somewhere that I can just FIND this? I mean, I'll do the work if I have to.

I'm looking for the video that I believe it was Nick took at E3 of the farts conversation from episode 30 and I'm not sure how far back I have to look in this thread. Is there some archive somewhere that I can just FIND this? I mean, I'll do the work if I have to.

Well, this thread is only 4 pages, so it should be pretty easy to find it if it's in here.