Chris

The Idle Thumbs Downloadable Content Thread

Thread updated for episode 34. As always, remind me if I forgot something.

Uh, I can't find photos of The Amusing Educational Telequiz in the ep. 34 update. They may be missing, I may be blind and lazy.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have each episode's DLC in the episode's thread, rather than in this?

Wouldn't it make more sense to have each episode's DLC in the episode's thread, rather than in this?
I like this, but I think it would make more sense to have it stickied.

I'll never quite understand how they animated Big Bird... but part of me doesn't want to know!

muppet-12.gif

I like this, but I think it would make more sense to have it stickied.

But why? Why are these things separated from the main episode thread? They're directly related to each episode. It's like having all the illustrations in a book at the end, and then just referencing them in the text.

Yeah. Medical shots should be kept private by the doctor. Though now that we can see it, I may as well speak up about my concerns. Jake, man, that lens flare on your puppeteer's pants can't be good for you. You may want to get that looked at.

Updated for this week. As usual, let me know what I've inevitably forgotten.

muppet-12.gif

I always wondered why Big Bird's right hand didn't move... I thought maybe he'd had a stroke. This illustration puts me at ease in regard to his level of wellness.

Could we get a link to the Far Cry 2 blogs with the hardcore playthroughs.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have each episode's DLC in the episode's thread, rather than in this? … Why are these things separated from the main episode thread? They're directly related to each episode. It's like having all the illustrations in a book at the end, and then just referencing them in the text.

I agree with ya, toblix. I makes sense to have these things in the episode threads, even if they come in later posts instead of the ones that start the threads.

Just because Idle Thumbs is good and free doesn't mean I can't find fault with it! Ship up or, uh, forums… shame on, uh—won't trick me again!

I agree with ya, toblix. I makes sense to have these things in the episode threads, even if they come in later posts instead of the ones that start the threads.

What if you want to look for something posted in the DLC thread but don't remember which episode it was in? You'd potentially have to look through entire threads to find it. I think it's better if they're all in one thread.

What if you want to look for something posted in the DLC thread

You wouldn't want to look for something posted in the DLC thread if there was no DLC thread!

You wouldn't want to look for something posted in the DLC thread if there was no DLC thread!

Except when I would.

What if you want to look for something posted in the DLC thread but don't remember which episode it was in?

...use search? :getmecoat

I concur.