Ben X

'Time Gentlemen, Please!' from Size Five Games

I highly respect and admire their decision to cancel. It wasn't as good as they wanted it to be. And that's that, then. A brave decision, and the reason why I'll buy the next game on pre-order.

I tried to buy it but my visa is frozen 'cause I went to Vegas and they got suspicious. Spent 15 mins on hold, finally got through to someone, he said I could use my card but it's still frozen. NOW I MAY HAVE TO PAY FULL PRICE!

Ah well, I just spent 30 bucks on dinner, it's hard to complain.

so I have like very little money in my account but 1 Euro is too hard to resist :clap: can't wait to try it out later :D

I would get it, but... Mac.

Actually took me a couple of minutes to twig what you meant! Well, try out BTDT/the TGP demo for free direct from Size Five and see if you can get it working on Parallels or Crossover or whatever. A lot of people have had success with that...

So I I'm pretty sure I started playing the second game before the first :-S, I got a massive recap at the beginning. Just to make sure though, time, gentlemen please is the second game right?

I really like the humor so far so props to that :)

Yeah, TGP is the sequel. We normally recommend playing both games, but doing it out of order has never been suggested before! Might be a fun experiment!

I bought yesterday and will play at some point.

just registered to say these games are awesome

got them on steam both for 1 euro

completed both of them now

thank you for creating these nice games

Hooray, thanks SkullArm! Stick around, this is a cool community (apart from Toblix who is a bit complainy).

(Also try out the sizefivegames.com forums) :buyme:

Did I notice right that Steam made a 95mb update to the game, though I didn't see any changelog in the Steam news page?

Maybe Gabe added some secret Half Life Episode 3 ARG stuff in the game, and Ben & Dan don't know about it yet. :tup:

*whistles innocently*

There is actually something DnB-related coming up (which Toblix should know about, being a member of the S5 forums), but apparently it's nothing to do with whatever Valve have mysteriously done...