Jake

Idle Thumbs 30: Idle Thumbs E30

I remember that commercial. The whole campaign to sell the game was gross for whatever reason. I remember magazine ads with baby puke(?) slathered around a room with a crib in the middle.

Awesome episode, although it sucked that nobody got my awesome joke.

Another great podcast! Woo.

I gotta say though, if "Fidelity" were the name of a game, it'd be the new Far Cry 2. I think there's a little gratuitous fidelity going on? Fidelity. Fidelity? Fidelity.

I've been listening to Idle Thumbs for a long time, but I still can't distinguish who is who when they speak. Is this just a problem I have? :getmecoat

I can hear just fine if it's Chris speaking or the other guy.

I've been listening to Idle Thumbs for a long time, but I still can't distinguish who is who when they speak. Is this just a problem I have? :getmecoat

Are you english ?

If you're foreign I guess that's pretty normal...

Also : I can hear just fine if it's Jake speaking or the other guy

I can hear just fine if it's Chris speaking or the other guy.

Ahahahaah hahah!

Hahahaa!

Oh dear.

In seriousness, I can distinguish everybody fine; although Jake still sounds eerily similar to Bronstring Marek Bronstring to me.

It's quite easy to distinguish everybody. For example, Jake usually has weird/awkward/detached/... remarks, which is usually followed by a "eh.. what?!" from Remo. Nick is the guy who is usually more "serious" and constantly kicking Jake below the table. And Remo is operating the sound effects, and doing the weird voices.

And finally there is George, Remo's neighbor. You don't hear him at all.

Another great podcast! Woo.

I gotta say though, if "Fidelity" were the name of a game, it'd be the new Far Cry 2. I think there's a little gratuitous fidelity going on? Fidelity. Fidelity? Fidelity.

Fidelity. Immersive.

It's quite easy to distinguish everybody. For example, Jake usually has weird/awkward/detached/... remarks, which is usually followed by a "eh.. what?!" from Remo. Nick is the guy who is usually more "serious" and constantly kicking Jake below the table. And Remo is operating the sound effects, and doing the weird voices.

And finally there is George, Remo's neighbor. You don't hear him at all.

You forgot Johnny, the one charged with committing crimes outside of Remo's place to make the sirens ring.

You forgot Johnny, the one charged with committing crimes outside of Remo's place to make the sirens ring.

Johnny is a lie, Remo makes those sirens.

Chris - Ultimatenerdvoice/Old Man Haw/A Wizard

Jake - Trumpet/Bird sounds

Nick - John Q. video games (the normal one)

Wasn't nick John P. Journalism - Journalist, New Man ?

You mean Scott and Ryan from the instance podcast ?

no... I mean Ryan Scott, the notoriously quiet member of the former podcast GFW Radio... (Because he says nothing... so he could be on this show without anyone knowing.... FUUUNNNYY...)

Impossible, Remo doesn't have that many chairs. Or at least, not since Steve Gaynor broke one in episode 7

Does this result in some kind of lap sitting arrangement when guests are on? Is there some kind of 'bring your own chair' policy? Or, more likely, did this result from a infrequently progressing game of Musical Chairs, and we're simply waiting for the next stoppage in the music which will decrease the number of chairs by one- thus eliminating its occupant from the podcast? :eek:

yeah... probably not.